Kyiara

DayZ 2023 Year in Review

Hey Survivors!

If we were to summarize the team’s approach in 2023, we’d describe it as "slow and steady". Nevertheless, the work is done and results have been achieved, so let's dive into everything that happened this year!

Read the full article here.

Year In Review_small.jpg

It has been a great decade you guys keep up the great work!

Crazy how much time has passed since the pre-order. 

Cant wait to see what is in store for the future!

This, along with last year, have been especially slow in comparison to what Rust and Scum devs have added to their games.

After reading the "2023 in review", and seeing a couple key places words, I'm really hoping you guys get around to adding to, or completely updating Base Building....if you look at what the above mentioned survival games have, your competition, you'd see our current 2 individual piece "base building" selection, is terrible.

To map additions, why hasn't Utes Island been added to the south sea miles off the southern coast of Skalisty Island like promised yet? Would be a great spot for a (promised) helicopter or plane to spawn. Would also be a nice way to try to get out to Utes Island by a newly added (promised) boat. It would also be nice, to extend the northern region of the Chernarus Plus map, to include the Black Mountain Range along with snow from the Biathlon Arena all the way to Berezhki and above, with a frozen biome up there...if a single guy can create a custom separate biome (Benni for Deerisle), I know you guys can.

Now besides the 20+ still missing weapons (firearm, melee, bow, and non-lethal) and still missing S1023 minivan, Multicar, Bus, Tractor, Dirt Bike and Enduro, Command and Uncovered Stake Body V3S/M3S.... we're still missing those promised helicopters and boats (and plane)....if Nightwolf can have Arma 3 flying quality in DayZ SA, and RedFalcon can have fantastic performing boats.... I don't understand why you guys still haven't held up to your previous promises to return them....they, those modded vehicles, work better than your vanilla cars.

To a much speculated DLC map.... I'd highly suggest a Tanoa port, along with our boats and helicopters of course.

Ok, rant over.

• Like 2