Sign in to follow this  
one close to the sun

Cheaters overdose

I guess you probably heard this one before. Let me make my case, add it to the rest.

After 1k hours only on official servers. As return player, I hate to say cheaters got so much worse in this game. I understand they are getting banned. Although not entirely sure how that one works with steam  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztU9pp5nBtc . And it happens so often, makes me think I am paranoid. https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/188raxk/how_did_he_get_me/

There is way to many. At least half players I met. Total crap shootout, disappears, shoots through wall. At least give us strong walls man I don't know. Screw the fact that they can see me anywhere on the map, but when we have a fight I am completely defenseless.

From what I understand most of time it's ESP hack. As I am getting sprayed on through walls profusely. In some cases I survive, watching a bullet crack on wall in attempt to pierce it right where my head is. Other cases...better not use wood as cover let me tell you. It gets even better when I exchange shots with such player, he doesn't die not slow not bleed miss all the shots mind you and only is able to hit me when I stop for longer period, behind wall of cover. Turns out rushing these trashbags is really good strat. They are not prepared to face anyone head on, obviously. Well until they turn invisible or teleport or what not.

And I am not joking about giving stronger walls (doors to please we need doors to). It's such a huge problem, moment I try logout to escape cheater, he start pumping. Just do anything to make life more difficult for a cheater. Surely we can live without pierceable walls. If there could be just little bit less cheaters, it be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1