Sign in to follow this  
GreenIsRabbit

fack new?

http://www.bbcnewsdaily.com/game/872.html

https://m.life.china.com/2023-11/18/content_263934.html

DayZ Game Enters China: New Experiences Amid Challenges

Bohemia Interactive Studio, the game developer behind the globally acclaimed open-world survival horror game DayZ, has announced its expansion into the Chinese market. This move is anticipated to bring a fresh and unique gaming experience to Chinese players.

DayZ.

I noticed that the BBC released a news report today stating that BI is going to enter the Chinese market, but I haven't seen the same news from the Chinese media, and the game review authorities in China have no corresponding records. Is this a fake news?

Edited by GreenIsRabbit

Well I met a few chinese people in the game over the years. They were very pleasant and nice people. 

But obviously we know the issues with the "chinese market" in terms of flowing a game with cheats. I hope the got everything figured out.. I see nothing wron in more people joining the game

What?????????????????????????????????

Whatever this news is I have seen plenty of chinese players the past 3 years.

Edited by Pyongo Bongo

10 hours ago, Astalonte said:

嗯,这些年来我在游戏中遇到了一些中国人。他们是非常令人愉快和友善的人。 

但显然我们知道“中国市场”在游戏作弊方面存在的问题。我希望一切都弄清楚了..我认为更多的人加入游戏没有什么问题

But the Chinese government's department responsible for introducing game censorship did not have this news. All major media outlets do not have any, so I would like to verify with the authorities

10 hours ago, Astalonte said:

Well I met a few chinese people in the game over the years. They were very pleasant and nice people. 

But obviously we know the issues with the "chinese market" in terms of flowing a game with cheats. I hope the got everything figured out.. I see nothing wron in more people joining the game

It's not targeted at Chinese players. BI's Twitter and official website don't have this news. I'm just verifying the content of the news with the official website