Xission-a2b3dcc34072bc05

EU | GRIMWOOD | Livonia | New Server | Hardcore | Low Loot | Organic RP | 1PP

Hello and thank you for showing interest by clicking this post:)

Me and my wife have for a long time wanted to play on a hardcore/low loot Livonia server. But haven't quite found what we were looking for. That lead us to experimenting with hosting a DayZ server, and we are now proud to announce that GRIMWOOD is Live.

Key info:
Server name: GRIMWOOD | EU | New Server | Low Loot | Organic RP | 1PP
Server ip/port : 193.91.173.125 : 2302
Map: Livonia
Restarts: Every third hour
Max players: 80
Day/Night: x3/x3
Playstyle: Whatever you want, RP/organic RP is encouraged by a small community.
Perspective: 1PP
Discord: https://discord.me/grimwood
Server Location: In my basement, Norway, Europe.

Mods: Codelock, Dogtags, Zenarchist's Cause of Death Mod, Bed-Respawning, PvZmoD Customisable Zombies, Skinning Economy, Trader Mod, VPPAdmin Tools, DayZ Editor Loader, BuilderItems, Dabs Framework, Community Frameworks (more might be added, list is up to date as November 4.)

I won't mention much of specifics, values or positions in the next part of this post to keep spoilers a minimum. This way I hopefully let the player experience Grimwood for them self.

Short description:
- The survivor enters Livonia from the North. How they got there, I don't know. That's their story to tell.
- There are different kind of zombies, some might be limping and can't even jog towards you while a few can't even take a rest. What's common for all these Zeds is that they don't like hits to their heads.
- You might encounter Becky, Steve or Lulu. They buy and sell a few specific things. (NPC traders located around the map, encouraging players to move around the map more. I'm still working on their lore).
- Animals are a little more common than usual.
- You can ''build anywhere'' with only a few restrictions. (See rules in our discord)
- Some minor changes to the map, mostly for Becky & Lulu.
- Bedroll Re-spawn, one time use. This item is ''special'' and does not spawn as loot.
- Food is more rare than normal, all food with quantity spawns with more quantity.
- There's a restock time on ~90% of all items to encourage the players to move around the map, searching smaller areas, desolate huts and sheds instead of only looting the big towns.

Additional:
We would like to invite you to test and join our server, maybe you would like to join our community and hang out while playing, or even come with suggestions and help shape Grimwood in the future. We're aiming for a slow paced progression style, especially when it comes to loot. This hopefully leads to the player still feeling some sort of progression after many many hours on the server. If you are a new player, you can direct message any admin in discord, and we might guide you ingame and even in character if you want.

Hope to see some new people in our discord and ingame.
Thank you for reading!