I like doing great suggestions

Stages For The Infection

Add stages of the infection:

It would make the game more immersive and it would have a more realistic virus! 

Stage 1:The classic dayz infected, fast angry and makes noise when alerted. 

Stage 2: the body of the infecteds are almost destroyed after the infection, so they're a little slower but their attacks are still letal. (no scream after seeing another vital organism) 

Stage 3:the infecteds can release some spores from the back of their bodies when a players is in a range of 5 meters,the spores can be deadly and there isn't a cure, making the player die 8 minutes, these type of infecteds are mostly weak but if the player kills a stage 3 infected from the distance the spores will release after the infected dies. 

stage 4 5 6 I'm still working on, I hope that developers will think on it

Spore zone: a zone where the zone it's completely filled with spores and there are a lot of stage 3 and 4 infecteds and it has a radius of 300 meters and there can be a lot of good loot, the spore zone will vanish in 1 hour or the creator of the server can edit how much it lasts

Update:the more inland you go, the higher stages of the infecteds will be, at tisy it would be 6, you can protect your self from the spores by wearing a gas mask, but stage 6 zombies will ruin with red spores it if you stay too long in a spore zone

I'm making this suggestion because dayz it's based on a massive infection that occurred on chernarus, so this update will make the game more complete and immersive. 

Ps:I have ideas for stage 4  stage 5 and 6 but I don't know if my suggestion will be taken seriously so for now I'm waiting for a response, thank you for reading my suggestion! 

Edited by I like doing great suggestions

They aren't left for dead or resident evil zombies, they are 28 days later infected. Rabid humans rather than undead or mutants. 

1 hour ago, General Zod said:

They aren't left for dead or resident evil zombies, they are 28 days later infected. Rabid humans rather than undead or mutants. 

Well, I didn't say zombies or mutants but, why not changing the infection a bit? after 2 years it becomes less scary if you hop on a car and kill them 1 by 1 with punches, it would be fun if there could be infecteds that can climb everywhere and can destroy doors made of wood, and after you don't eat, drink or assume protein in your body I don't think that after weeks the legs would be some of a runner of the Olympics

On 10/23/2023 at 7:28 PM, I like doing great suggestions said:

Well, I didn't say zombies or mutants but, why not changing the infection a bit? after 2 years it becomes less scary if you hop on a car and kill them 1 by 1 with punches, it would be fun if there could be infecteds that can climb everywhere and can destroy doors made of wood, and after you don't eat, drink or assume protein in your body I don't think that after weeks the legs would be some of a runner of the Olympics

That could be achieved by increasing the numbers and making thema actually kill you, not just knock you out. Health regen on a player char is too quick as well which means even getting badly battered does very little to hinder the players. 

2 hours ago, General Zod said:

That could be achieved by increasing the numbers and making thema actually kill you, not just knock you out. Health regen on a player char is too quick as well which means even getting badly battered does very little to hinder the players

Yea but you know that already 3-4 zeds can take you out if you are in a bad position 

21 hours ago, I like doing great suggestions said:

Yea but you know that already 3-4 zeds can take you out if you are in a bad position 

Yes, and I'll wake up momentarily, most of the time still in decent health either ready to sprint and vault instantly or in short amount of time if I got unlucky and got couple of cuts. Where is the risk and danger in that ? Zeds are an inconvenience and a mild one at that. 

29 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Yes, and I'll wake up momentarily, most of the time still in decent health either ready to sprint and vault instantly or in short amount of time if I got unlucky and got couple of cuts. Where is the risk and danger in that ? Zeds are an inconvenience and a mild one at that. 

hmm yea someone would count the zeds as more dangerous than the players if they attack the player when he is uncon like before the 1.00

First and foremost it is a sandbox game with no official lore or cause of the outbreak that caused there to be "infected" they not zombies.

Early lore was mutated rabies disease and players "survivor's" are immune, can see teeth bite mark bruises on some infected, it's how it was spread, the infected don't eat people, more or less just rabid enraged infected humans, that have bad eye sight and mostly aggro'd by sounds, which kind of makes sense why they stop attacking while K/O'd which I don't mind to be honest.

But that lore is no longer canon to be aligned more with sandbox game and feel.

Write your own lore or come to your own conclusions for cause of apocalypse, and current state of humanity after apocalypse started 

The creative minds and server owners sometimes write their own lore and implement it on their servers via custom areas or quests, there's of course mods too,

but a lot can be achieved without mods and just simply a discord for story writing, quests, and custom areas for server.

One server I played has a lot of lovecraftian lore tied in via methods above no mods.

- - -

I do agree infected easy to fight via standing on things or using windows I also feel this meta needs to change, via infected being able to climb things and knock down doors,

There is some variety to infected types, wouldn't mind more and currently helmets don't protect infected well still die easy vs a sharp item even with helmets.

I'd personally like to see infected wild life even if rare, deers, goats, rams, that will attack, even maybe a more stronger rare version of infected wolves or bears.

And imagine something horror related that stalks the woods like a wendigo, skinwalker or such...

---

I hope you receive this feedback well and can help you tailor your suggestions better.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:43 PM, Drift13b88 said:

First and foremost it is a sandbox game with no official lore or cause of the outbreak that caused there to be "infected" they not zombies.

Early lore was mutated rabies disease and players "survivor's" are immune, can see teeth bite mark bruises on some infected, it's how it was spread, the infected don't eat people, more or less just rabid enraged infected humans, that have bad eye sight and mostly aggro'd by sounds, which kind of makes sense why they stop attacking while K/O'd which I don't mind to be honest.

But that lore is no longer canon to be aligned more with sandbox game and feel.

Write your own lore or come to your own conclusions for cause of apocalypse, and current state of humanity after apocalypse started 

The creative minds and server owners sometimes write their own lore and implement it on their servers via custom areas or quests, there's of course mods too,

but a lot can be achieved without mods and just simply a discord for story writing, quests, and custom areas for server.

One server I played has a lot of lovecraftian lore tied in via methods above no mods.

- - -

I do agree infected easy to fight via standing on things or using windows I also feel this meta needs to change, via infected being able to climb things and knock down doors,

There is some variety to infected types, wouldn't mind more and currently helmets don't protect infected well still die easy vs a sharp item even with helmets.

I'd personally like to see infected wild life even if rare, deers, goats, rams, that will attack, even maybe a more stronger rare version of infected wolves or bears.

And imagine something horror related that stalks the woods like a wendigo, skinwalker or such...

---

I hope you receive this feedback well and can help you tailor your suggestions better.

thank you but, I didn't really understood what you wrote, I'm italian so I'm not that good but I didn't understand the topic of your feedback, you are telling me that my suggestion it's out of rail or suggesting me to change something? btw players can't be infected, they die for an unknown desease