Sign in to follow this  
Swadedtx

Is it possible put log out zones in the game???

1 hour ago, I like doing great suggestions said:

by that I meant why are you so angry? I didnt refer at the raid, how manu hours you got on dayz? 

437 hours 

Why would that even matter?

You did refer to my base being raided…. 

You must be slow….

2 hours ago, Swadedtx said:

437 hours 

You must be slow….

i referd to your base being raided because u seemed so mad in those quotes, 437 it's not enough to say that dayz it's a useless game with cheaters and people that can't fight without glitches, try finding some new servers, milsim, pve, hardcore, rp, there are plenty of servers that you can play on console and you stay here saying that I'm slow, you are the one slow thinking your decisions, you are just taking excuses to insult the game, if you don't like it don't play it and stop sending these type of quotes, be better by just not being stupid in forums. and you are crying on console while pc players have literal hackers in official servers so they can't play the normal dayz. 

21 minutes ago, I like doing great suggestions said:

i referd to your base being raided because u seemed so mad in those quotes, 437 it's not enough to say that dayz it's a useless game with cheaters and people that can't fight without glitches, try finding some new servers, milsim, pve, hardcore, rp, there are plenty of servers that you can play on console and you stay here saying that I'm slow, you are the one slow thinking your decisions, you are just taking excuses to insult the game, if you don't like it don't play it and stop sending these type of quotes, be better by just not being stupid in forums. and you are crying on console while pc players have literal hackers in official servers so they can't play the normal dayz. 

The reason bases are useless is because they often get raided give people a reason to build bases as spots to log in and out of… 

I play dayz on console and the game plays like crap on community servers. 

Yes there are issues with the game and people come on a forum to suggest how to improve it. You sound like you cheat why are you so worried about my post you’re the one who seems angry.

You’re just making excuses the game has problems and you came into a suggestions part of the board and are offended by my suggestion.

Yes little buddy you seem slow…

“PC has hackers, so don’t complain”

Edited by Swadedtx

9 minutes ago, Swadedtx said:

The reason bases are useless is because they often get raided give people a reason to build bases as spots to log in and out of… 

I play dayz on console and the game plays like crap on community servers. 

Yes there are issues with the game and people come on a forum to suggest how to improve it. You sound like you cheat why are you so worried about my post you’re the one who seems angry.

You’re just making excuses the game has problems and you came into a suggestions part of the board and are offended by my suggestion.

Yes little buddy you seem slow…

bruh if you think I cheat let's do a 1v1 then, I think I used the log out and log in 2 times in a server but it takes to long and I'm too lazy so I prefer the adrenaline that Idk where the enemy is, I play on console and the community server are decent, if In a game you look only the problems its useless playing it, I'm not offended by your suggestion, it's just that people give up only because some one uses the log glitch are people that will fight only if there are rules in a game, think out of the box and kill the "cheaters",I prefer dying to a newbie player with the log glitch instead of a sniper, because even if he is using the glitch I can still fight and there are servers that Bans people for that, I got killed only 2 times for the log glitch,if people are using glitches to kill you it means that you are stronger than them, so you can approach the attack better even if they know your position, but I think that you will reply with "I DoNt cArE CoMmuNiTy SeRvErs aRe BaD aNd yOu Are slOw" 

Edited by I like doing great suggestions

17 hours ago, I like doing great suggestions said:

bruh if you think I cheat let's do a 1v1 then, I think I used the log out and log in 2 times in a server but it takes to long and I'm too lazy so I prefer the adrenaline that Idk where the enemy is, I play on console and the community server are decent, if In a game you look only the problems its useless playing it, I'm not offended by your suggestion, it's just that people give up only because some one uses the log glitch are people that will fight only if there are rules in a game, think out of the box and kill the "cheaters",I prefer dying to a newbie player with the log glitch instead of a sniper, because even if he is using the glitch I can still fight and there are servers that Bans people for that, I got killed only 2 times for the log glitch,if people are using glitches to kill you it means that you are stronger than them, so you can approach the attack better even if they know your position, but I think that you will reply with "I DoNt cArE CoMmuNiTy SeRvErs aRe BaD aNd yOu Are slOw" 

I knew it, you cheat. Your whole reasoning is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean_87__ said:

I knew it, you cheat. Your whole reasoning is ridiculous.

ok,proving and intelligent person that he's wrong it's hard, proving a stupid person that he's wrong it's impossible, thanks for confirming my doubts, have a great day! 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 9:49 AM, I like doing great suggestions said:

ok,proving and intelligent person that he's wrong it's hard, proving a stupid person that he's wrong it's impossible, thanks for confirming my doubts, have a great day! 

So you’re saying it’s impossible to prove you wrong?

The reason this game struggles to grow is because of cheaters and the fact this game doesn’t have much of a structure to it.

Edited by Swadedtx

On 10/28/2023 at 6:42 AM, Swadedtx said:

So you’re saying it’s impossible to prove you wrong?

The reason this game struggles to grow is because of cheaters and the fact this game doesn’t have much of a structure to it.

bro, are you from ps or pc? because I thought that by cheater you meant only log out and log in ps4/5,why are you getting so mad at this? I could be a cheater on ps5 only because I logged out and logged in 2 times in my life only to see nothing but if you define me a "cheater" only for this glitch then what pc players have to say? 

13 hours ago, I like doing great suggestions said:

bro, are you from ps or pc? because I thought that by cheater you meant only log out and log in ps4/5,why are you getting so mad at this? I could be a cheater on ps5 only because I logged out and logged in 2 times in my life only to see nothing but if you define me a "cheater" only for this glitch then what pc players have to say? 

2 Different posters read the name…

You are a cheater though… It sounds like you know alot about the different glitches so I’m willing to bet you cheat even more…

2 Different posters read the name…

It's interesting that you think you have to clarify that. especially because no one has claimed anything in this direction so far. but when I look at the comments of Sean87 and you and compare them with each other, it is very obvious that even if you are not the same person, you are at least very close. The behavior and argumentation of both of you here doesn't really allow for any other conclusion.

In any case, that you double account here in the forum to push your absurd ideas but call other cheaters for no reason and out of thin air at the same time fits very well with my overall impression of YOU!

and Everyone can compare for themselfes your post here with Seans` from mid-July: 

(of course it`s pure coincidentally that Sean pushed his old thread the same day(Oct.19.), only 2 hours earlier before you, Swaded, posted "your own suggestions(???)" here, right? not to mention that, in both cases, it was your first and -until now- only topic in this forum ever ... xD)

On 10/24/2023 at 2:57 AM, Swadedtx said:

People can camp anywhere, other Survival games do this without a problem. Escape from Tarkov has spots and yes people will occasionally camp spots but it’s not a problem. 

I think most survival games not named Minecraft and DayZ have places where you log off.

By not putting restrictions in thus game you have restricted the use-fullness in the majority of other elements in the game like NVG, bases, and gun fights. 

So tell me again which element do you really think prevents the player-base from growing…. An element that is in most successful loot/survival games like logging out in zones and bases or….. Not being able to use the specialty items you gathered because of this bogus log off everywhere garbage where you can’t even be rewarded with a kill?

You are trying to limit the game to people to adjust it to yourself.

If you have combat logg....bad luck. It s very punishable in the community servers

You have some points of the map logg off. You are gonna have campers and people taking advantage of that.

And of course. This bullshit idea goes against one of the core design of the game. Freedom.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 5:53 PM, Swadedtx said:

437 hours 

You must be slow….

you opinion loss validation because you dont know the game yet. You have no experience and you dont understand the whole game

You need to put many many hours to at least be honest with yourself

By the way the game has a very healthy populatoin. Yes it s not growing but it s kind of solid. It s not growing but it s not losing players.

THe game can grow very quick again like last year if they put some big update. Population in dayz is not a worry

The problem is people who think the game should change because it s too difficult for them 

Edited by Astalonte
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Astalonte said:

you opinion loss validation because you dont know the game yet. You have no experience and you dont understand the whole game

You need to put many many hours to at least be honest with yourself

By the way the game has a very healthy populatoin. Yes it s not growing but it s kind of solid. It s not growing but it s not losing players.

THe game can grow very quick again like last year if they put some big update. Population in dayz is not a worry

The problem is people who think the game should change because it s too difficult for them 

thank you I couldn't explain this dude of 12 y what I wanted to explain🥲

• Like 1

There are so many cheaters on this forum. Hopefully the devs don’t take advice from these people that constantly use exploits and/or glitches. So many people cheating and they don’t even think they are cheating. Just terrible.

• Haha 1

There are so many cheaters on this forum. Hopefully the devs don’t take advice from these people that constantly use exploits and/or glitches. So many people cheating and they don’t even think they are cheating. Just terrible.

so I can assume that every time you log on to a server, you keep your eyes closed until everything is rendered??? (You can use the ambient sound as a guide...) Of course, even if you look through binoculars. or place an object. Always close your eyes, please. Anything else would be cheating!!