lvg

[Forum] Tapatalk!

Tapatalk now works for those of you who use the Smart phone app,

This will enable you to browse the forum using a low amount of data on your phone/tablet.

Tapatalk link

• Like 3

Or.. i could just use the browser like i have been.

Also, you can get any android app for free, if you look hard enough

• Like 1

Soooo...

Is anyone using this?

For 2.99, I usually at lest expect better reviews. It seems that a lot of people have issues with it crashing...

iPad 2

iPhone 4

Droid x

Those are the platforms I use... Is this working ok for you on any of these?

It seems that a lot of people have issues with it crashing...

There's currently a bug in the market, happens with many apps.

Thanks for doing this. I use the app with many forums, and it works very well on most most Android devices. The app produces a light weight and easy to read and navigate version of forums utilizing it. I recommend it.

Soooo...

Is anyone using this?

For 2.99' date=' I usually at lest expect better reviews. It seems that a lot of people have issues with it crashing...

iPad 2

iPhone 4

Droid x

Those are the platforms I use... Is this working ok for you on any of these?

[/quote']

I use it on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2, on several forums, can't say I've had a problem with it

I used it on my galaxy note amd my iphone 4s and they both worked fine... until about a week ago it crashes for no reason at all..

Waiting for a new revision.

~silent

Is this going to work with the new forums? It's telling me it can't connect at the moment.

Is this going to work with the new forums? It's telling me it can't connect at the moment.

Same here, the new working url must be updated in the tapatalk admin control panel.

I'm a bit miffed.

They announced tapatalk, then updated, now it's this other IPB app... That costs another couple of bucks.

I'll just stick with safari. I don't need to keep adding apps every week at the whim of the site admins here.

While tapatalk is nice, I got it to read THESE forums and now it doesn't work???? I say good sir, very poor form indeed. <_<

EDIT: Thanks for the update, good to know it will be back soon.

Edited by MrBlue21
  • Like 3

IPB Mobile is automatic (iirc), and we will get Tapatalk back in, so do not worry! Things have just been hectic, lots going on =)

• Like 1

Based on http://tapatalk.com/...te_tapatalk.php IPB3.x.x is supported by Tapatalk so, just wait as vekien said.

I don't know if IPB shares the same changes as phpBB3 version but, as a Tapatalk forum owner, it seems that the 3.3.0 Tapatalk plugin version got some problems and won't work; I was forced to rollback to 3.2.0

Edited by Andrej Dudev

I use this app. It's way better than using the browser. Glad its working again \o/