Sign in to follow this  
Matheus1111

Enable the analysis of bodies to define the cause of death.

Removing clothes, to see marks of gunshots, stab wounds, zombie bites, helps to increase reality and the player becomes more cautious knowing the existence of enemies in the region.

• Like 2

What would the point?

90% of the time the feedback will be death by murder.

As far as "the existence of enemies" in a particular area of the map. You should ALWAYS assume that you are not alone.

2 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Qual seria o sentido?

90% das vezes o feedback será morte por assassinato.

No que diz respeito à “existência de inimigos” numa determinada área do mapa. Você deve SEMPRE presumir que não está sozinho.

The main meaning is that according to the caliber of the weapon, each caliber creates a greater or lesser wound depending on the damage caused, be it knife, rifle, sniper, grenade, so when the player finds a dead player, analyze and deduce which weapon was used. and kill another player near that area, he can deduce according to the caliber that was used on the deceased that it was the player who killed the corpse found.

The existence of burns on the dead player demonstrates that the wound was caused by shots at close range, ruling out the possibility of being a sniper, do you understand the level of realism I want to reach?

Edited by Matheus1111
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 11:44 PM, Matheus1111 said:

The main meaning is that according to the caliber of the weapon, each caliber creates a greater or lesser wound depending on the damage caused, be it knife, rifle, sniper, grenade, so when the player finds a dead player, analyze and deduce which weapon was used. and kill another player near that area, he can deduce according to the caliber that was used on the deceased that it was the player who killed the corpse found.

The existence of burns on the dead player demonstrates that the wound was caused by shots at close range, ruling out the possibility of being a sniper, do you understand the level of realism I want to reach?

Unless someone shot very close to uncovered skin there won't be burns. Also while this wouldn't be a bad addition to the game I see two problems. One is, there is still a mountain of more important things to be fixed / added. Two the devs would need to add rag doll to the game, because unless you find the body is some remote spot you probably won't want to stick around to do a post mortem. 

On 9/29/2023 at 11:44 PM, Matheus1111 said:

There's no "realism" is any part of DayZ.

On 10/24/2023 at 2:27 PM, I like doing great suggestions said:

Then why you play dayz? 

It's fun and unique.

But there's nothing "real" about it. It's a game.