urspider2018@gmail.com

Remove the Hourglass When Unconcious

I believe removing the hourglass when you're unconscious would be interesting. It's not like you know when you fall unconscious "Oh, I'm gonna wake up in 32 seconds," anyways. Plus, it'll add that feel of not knowing whether you're gonna be unconscious for the next 5 seconds or 5 minutes.

Questions, comments?

It should be replaced with a text saying you're unconscious so new players don't get confused by it.

Support. Although something else should be added instead. Maybe slowly your vision gets from blurry, back to normal, and thats an indication of how long you'll be out for. Just an idea.

It should be replaced with a text saying you're unconscious so new players don't get confused by it.

Hopefully the falling over and not being able to do anything will clue that in for them :P

Support. Although something else should be added instead. Maybe slowly your vision gets from blurry' date=' back to normal, and thats an indication of how long you'll be out for. Just an idea.

[/quote']

Maybe. The more blurry it is at the start the more you'll have to wait?

Well, it will start really blurry, but depedending how fast the bluriness goes away will clue you in as to how long youll be unconcious.

I love any idea that adds to the immersion. Has my vote. As for blur, not everyone has post processing effects turned on so blur wouldn't effect everyone. Perhaps a fade in and out of black simulating passing in and out of consciousness as well as the blur.

Yes, exactly Admiral. And Vuce, i'm not sure it would require post processing as it wouldnt be the same sort of blur, it would just be a blur filter.

I'm rather pleased with all the positive responses. I was sure that there'd be at least one response by someone going "NO!!!1! That would be h0rr1bl3!1!11!"

When your passed out the screen should go black, since you cant see whats going on when your passed out.

idk I guess im the one sour voice. I would be all in favor of it as a last thing. The game has so many problems with it, because its an alpha, that the whole knocked out thing is bugged (along with breaking legs and so forth) maybe towards early beta?