ifly2high

Stopping loot from spawning...

I'm looking for a way to keep some items in my types files from not spawning in the world, but I want them to be bought through the trader. What values in the types file can I change? Nominal to "0" and Min to "0"?

I also have some items like the ammo boxes, I just don't want them to spawn in the world and I'm not making them available through the trader, can I just delete them from the types file all together without ill effects or should I use the Nominal "0" Min "0"?

Thanks!

1st: db/types.xml, set Nominal and Min to 0.

2nd: cfgspawnabletypes.xml find config:

<type="AmmoBox> and then change <cargo> sections, you may use some items (more then one), that will mean that you can with some value of chance set to spawn some items, also keep in mind that chance = 0 -> not spwan at all, chance = 1.0 = 100% that item will appear in your AmmoBox.

3rd you shall remove item from trader config file, set to db/types.xml min and nominal to 0, also may set lifetime to 0 (that will mean that as server restarted and item will be spawned it will be removed)

P.S. Additional, I suggest you to remove on server database files: "types.bin", "types.001", "types.002", "events.bin", "events.001", "events.002" - that will cause your server to recrate loot table schema (types.bin and etc) and reset all events (events.bin and etc). That action will not wipe out all events loot (will be removed by lifetime value from types.xml), nevertheless it will include all your changes to live and perhaps make you and your players feel better on server.

Enjoy and have fun!