Kyiara

Update 1.22 general discussion

Hi everyone,

Update 1.22 has been released this week, and as always, we're eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.

With that in mind, we have another quick "quiz" for you. Please always pick just one thing, the most important to you.

1) What did you like the most about this update?

2) What did you like the least about this update?

3) Which newly added bag you like the most? 

Please keep it tidy. I will hide off-topic posts. For feedback or anything else 1.22 related, please use this thread or, even better, our Feedback Tracker.
Thank you ♥️

image_(11).png

Well since we get to only pick one thing, I'll keep it short even tho there's more to be said.

4 hours ago, Kyiara said:

"PBO data is now verified before entering the login queue (PC)" - Huge game changer for active/full servers. A "small" but impactful QOL update.

Apparently zombies do more damage to clothes now. I haven't played much yet so it might be fine but it might be tedious/annoying. Will have to play more to see for myself.

All, I like them all. I've asked for 30 slot bags on one Twitter post you guys made, and we've got 30 slot bags and MORE (hip bags, drybag bags...).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kyiara said:

I have to agree with @DefectiveWater that "PBO data is now verified before entering the login queue (PC)" is huge even that for me, I mostly play in vanilla.

Damage from infected to clothing. I believe it is too much and makes it annoying. I would have left it as it was or increase it but not this much, now it feels that one every two hits from infected gets one piece of clothing wear.

I like all of them, I think that apart from the sling bag, which right now I cannot recall which one is exactly, I have tried all the other five. Variety is always welcome, and I agree with devs that there was a gap in backpack progression.

Please, for the future consider making differentiated group slots in clothing. E.g. in pants have side pockets and back pockets, 1x2 and 2x2 respectively, according to what that piece of clothing really has. Similar in jackets, vest, etc.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 5:02 AM, Kyiara said:

Hi everyone,

Update 1.22 has been released this week, and as always, we're eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.

With that in mind, we have another quick "quiz" for you. Please always pick just one thing, the most important to you.

New bags!!!

Zombie damage to clothing, it's way way way to much, I have new friends playing for the first time and I have to keep explaining to them that this is a recent change and it's not usually DuctZ but DayZ. One may quit already and it's a major bummer, but I get it, get a new jacket and boom two zombies later it's gone 

Sling!

Please keep it tidy. I will hide off-topic posts. For feedback or anything else 1.22 related, please use this thread or, even better, our Feedback Tracker.
Thank you ♥️

image_(11).png

Edited by Kadavr_Creator
Bold the answers
  • Like 1

You need to fix the zombie AI, it's atrocious. The fact that they can glitch through you and hit from the back, the amount of damage they do, and the aggro settings are all off.

Also fix melee; if I hit someone or a zed in the face with a crowbar, that should put them down. Not tank 7 hits with it, and If I switch to fists then it only takes 3 hits. That makes no sense.

• Like 1

Fix all the Lagg, you used to have no lagg & be able to drive a vehicle fast, now you can't go over 50 but 20 in a town without it glitching & you end up destroying your car! It's annoying & no longer a joyful experience, a glitch when your trying to fight is deadly & very frustrating. Please fix it, it not just 1 server, I've been on a few & they all glitch, I'm not the only console player to experience this either! I was hoping for a fix on the recent update but oh no, we got hit markers & sound effects instead! It's ruining my years of playing dayz