Sign in to follow this  
Khaosfreak

F. HACKERS

STOP MAKING UPDATES IF YOU CANT FIX THE HACKERS PROBLEM IN OFFICIAL SERVERS. NOBODY CARES ABOUT NEW USELESS BAGS WHEN ITS UNBEARABLE TO PLAY ON ANY OFFICIAL SERVER WITHOUT LOSING ALL YOUR EFFORT TO A F.. HACKER. ITS NOT A QUESTION OF "IF I RUN INTO ONE" ITS A MATTER OF "WHEN I WILL GET F.. BY A HACKER". THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN AROUND FOR TOO MUCH TIME FOR DEVELOPERS NOT HAVE A PROPER SOLUTION OR AT LEAST A FREAKING ADMIN ON TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE. ITS RIDICULOUS TO KEEP SELLING THE GAME AND MAKING UPDTADES WITHOUT GIVING NO F.. SUPPORT IN THAT MATTER..MAKES THE GAME VERY UPSETTING AND IMPOSSIBLE TO RECOMMEND.

Edited by Khaosfreak
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

24 minutes ago, Khaosfreak said:

STOP MAKING UPDATES IF YOU CANT FIX THE HACKERS PROBLEM IN OFFICIAL SERVERS

Do you understand that it sounds something like this: “I want to eat and therefore completely refuse food”? Suddenly, the problem with cheaters arises due to poor synchronization between the server and the client. Well, because of neglect of the most important rule: “The client ALWAYS lies!”. This is solved by fixes in the code, and in order for these fixes to reach end users, updates must suddenly come out. Okay, you suggest that the developer find a good admin and what will that give? Maybe DayZ has adequate administration tools? No, and a good admin won’t do anything, because as far as I remember, without mods, the admin doesn’t even have the opportunity to observe the problem player while being invisible. Changing the anti-cheat and adding a few more anti-cheats will not solve the problem either, because the main problem is in the wrong code and the lack of checks for each action by the client. Okay, you can continue to demand that they stop updating until they fix this, but do you have any idea how long it will take, even on a relatively small project like DayZ? I imagine and understand that the game will die faster, especially without the release of regular updates, because the players will not see at least some gestures from the developers and will abandon the game.

• Confused 1

last night 3 of us got killed in official DAYZ SA SP-5131 in a isle. The hacker TPed (teleported) with a car in front of our door and killed everyone aiming at the sky!!!!.....what kind of Battleye is this?! i though this would be fixed on this update and in less then 15min in game this happens. Units of DayZ (and its DLC) to more than 5.8 million sales... how much more money Bohemia needs to fix this or at least put admins to deal with it?!

• Beans 2

Sir, with all due respect wich in my opinion Bohemia doesnt have any to their customers;  the only reason people still play Dayz is because of its community and modded servers and their effort into trying to keep hackers out of their servers. No one gives a dime a bout new bags, carnival masks, etc,  when community already made better ones. Put effort on the main problem since its such a "small project" as you said....

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, Khaosfreak said:

what kind of Battleye is this?!

I repeat once again, the problem is not in anti-cheat, re-read my previous message.

13 minutes ago, Khaosfreak said:

how much more money Bohemia needs to fix this or at least put admins to deal with it?! 

Not everything is decided by money, no matter how much money you give them, then from this they will not have a button "Fix the code in five seconds.". And yes, sometimes it can take several years to fix a banal mistake if the project was initially designed incorrectly.

Well, about the admins, I wrote in the previous message.

1 minute ago, Infernales said:

Well, about the admins, I wrote in the previous message.

yes you did..even tho doesnt make it a real or rightfull answer since as i said...community servers have done a far better job on keeping hackers out then Bohemia...one word..shame. so if you say that admins wouldnt fix the problem its half true because it will certainly help a lot.

• Like 1

if the problem isn't money anymore, why don't you find other things to try to bring the community back to the servers

for example the csgo anti-cheat, there is no admin that keeps watching you play all the time, the anti-cheats itself has the role of scanning the guy's files and looking for some modification in the game folder or some other program running in background executable

9 minutes ago, Khaosfreak said:

yes you did..even tho doesnt make it a real or rightfull answer since as i said...community servers have done a far better job on keeping hackers out then Bohemia...one word..shame. so if you say that admins wouldnt fix the problem its half true because it will certainly help a lot. 

Modders made CF and Community Online Tools to make the work of admins on community servers easier, because DayZ servers do not have any administration tools. I talked about this in the previous message. Just open your server without mods and we’ll see how you solve the problem with cheaters. Again, yes, thanks to the modders for such mods, but who provided the modders with such an extensive toolkit so that they could do all this? That's right, developers.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Infernales said:

Os modders criaram CF e Community Online Tools para facilitar o trabalho dos administradores nos servidores da comunidade, porque os servidores DayZ não possuem nenhuma ferramenta de administração. Falei sobre isso na mensagem anterior. Basta abrir seu servidor sem mods e veremos como você resolve o problema com cheaters. Novamente, sim, obrigado aos modders por tais mods, mas quem forneceu aos modders um kit de ferramentas tão extenso para que pudessem fazer tudo isso? Isso mesmo, desenvolvedores.

and why don't you use it on the official server? what prevents you from using a tool as important as this one? could release along with some update who knows?

• Like 1

Just now, Fredao said:

and why don't you use it on the official server? what prevents you from using a tool as important as this one? could release along with some update who knows?

Because it's mods and the official servers are servers without mods? But yes, I agree here that BI should have devoted more time to developing an already built-in administration tool, and not just adding commands for ban and kick.

• Confused 1

im with you, its time to devs ban this cancer. this is a game that take so much of our time to lose all in less than a second just because some kid decide to buy a hack cuz he knows there is no consequences of using it for long period of time.

• Like 1

Remember cheaters were in 2014, they will always be in any game...

Good thing, that in this game they are few of them.

• Sad 1

Just don't play on official. I play on Chernarus, Livonia, Namalsk and Deer Isle, all community, mostly vanilla. Haven't had issues with hackers in quite some time.

I spend hours playing and farming, for a s**t hacker to come and take my loot. the hacker simply sees the items regardless of where I hide them.

On 10/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, elicarlos10 said:

I spend hours playing and farming, for a s**t hacker to come and take my loot. the hacker simply sees the items regardless of where I hide them.

Its not hard to find stash.

I Feel your pain OP , unfortunately official doesn't have any moderation so suspicious behavior can't be verified but I too have grown tired of weird deaths and uncanny things happening on official. 

I suggest as a remedy to find a server that has moderation ie , community servers. There are servers that will cater to your play style. for vanilla style server you can try spaggies vanilla blue server as  suggestion. I play from South Africa to Europe and I can play with no issues.

There are better options for you and I wish you well.

1 hour ago, Salem's Cave said:

I Feel your pain OP , unfortunately official doesn't have any moderation so suspicious behavior can't be verified but I too have grown tired of weird deaths and uncanny things happening on official. 

I suggest as a remedy to find a server that has moderation ie , community servers. There are servers that will cater to your play style. for vanilla style server you can try spaggies vanilla blue server as  suggestion. I play from South Africa to Europe and I can play with no issues.

There are better options for you and I wish you well.

There is a "moderation" and it is called BattlEye. But I guess most of the players do not even bother to report those "hackers".

If you encounter a hacker, try to get into physical contact with him, either by attacking him or being attacked, so the accident gets captured on the server logs. If possible, try to capture a video.
In order to help us catch the bad guy, we need you to report the following data via a DayZ Security report:

IP/name of the server you've been playing on. Be aware on which server you play!

Time of the accident + your time zone.

Your Steam64ID.

As much detail as possible on the incident.
https://feedback.bistudio.com/

and also

https://www.battleye.com/support/

I would have subscribed to a subscription model.   

Fire and forget servers always get ruined. Cheaters need a proactive approach.  This should have been obvious to a young computer building nerd, in his garage, with his brother, in Czechoslovakia, thirty years ago.  Or any time since.

Where's the AI anti-cheat?