Anth (DayZ)

Map print out for free

Why not display a online map on the second monitor? Waste of time.

Ignore Mono just another turd trying to land on something nice done for the DayZ Community.

Thanks much. I work in a print center and I paid a few bucks to print this out at 2 ft x 3 ft and laminated.

: )

Get a 50 buck computer off Craigslist. Load map on that.

I wasn't saying no one should use this. But you showed it right above 2 monitors like a twat, thus run teh risk of making this community a little more redundant.

PM me if you ever want help with anything Anth. Im a self taught graphic artist (not those omg i put a few start brushes in a picture kind of "self taught").

People like to complain instead of just saying thanks for the thought even if its not useful for me.

Anonymity + Internet = Dickwad.

OP:

thanks mate. appreciate this.

thanks for taking the time.

very handy for this new DayZ player.

I wasn't saying no one should use this. But you showed it right above 2 monitors like a twat, thus run teh risk of making this community a little more redundant.

Do you know what redundant means? Because what he is doing is exactly opposite of redundant. People like you make communities look bad.

Here is what one of our clan members done to help him with direction, looks pretty nice I know you can buy one but why if you have the tools to print it out yourself easy and simple.

http://www.deltastri...le-Map-For-Free

Fookin ell u guys still going? I was a member back in OFP:Res days

This map will still be useful for some i.e safely marking their camp / vehicle locations, I however use a tablet with the dayzdb map running on it on my desk :D

Edited by Easy_Tiger

mhh actually thinking about going to a copyshop and printing it in those 1.5 meter wide paper printers...

would take up half the wall i have my screen in front of

then again, if i don't play on chernarus (which most of the time is the case, because loot spawns in chernarus are terrible divided) it is completely useless

I didn't know BI made a map, this thread actually sent me to BI and I bought it. Oh well.

Tell DJRichard I'm such a pennypincher i printed a thumbnail version of Chernarus and put a magnifying glass on it ...;)

GODDAMMITT

Look at the date in which the topic was posted, you swans

• Like 1