Chippy-186a4b6affa4eeda

Armor is way too weak

(on Official Dayz Servers) I accidently posted this in General aswell, ohwell

A bit of a weird topic, but i just saw 3 guys and i killed them all within 3 seconds (one was driving a car next to them though, i shot it in the process and nearly wrecked it completely) with a silenced AUR AX gun with a 60-round mag from about 30-50 meters away. I believe 2 were wearing a plate carrier (i ruined them though in the gunfight). Is armor way too weak in this game? It feels like i kill people way too fast, as if gear doesn't even matter. I know it's high-tier weapons i'm using, but it still feels way too fast lol. Perhaps an additional vest can be added that works like a kevlar-vest, ontop of a plate-carrier? Doesn't feel exciting to PVP when you drop that quickly. I left about 95% of their stuff because it felt wrong, just took some bullets basically

in real life you drop more quickly than dayz, and you want that vests are more resistant? man this is not escape from tarkov, we can't take 25 bullets and being still alive

I think it already takes too many shots to kill someone with plate carrier and helmet, especially when using high caliber guns. It makes no sense someone surviving headshots with high caliber rifles. 7.62x54 goes right through standard issued body armor. So no, I don’t think it should take even more shots to kill someone in this game. The game needs to be realistic by using real bullet ballistics. The game currently has some crazy bullet damage drop off every 100 meters, it’s not realistic at all.