Dennis Underwood

God Bless The Programmers That Fixed Cars!!!!

I have only been playing a few months, but cars were the bane in my life, I was about to quite the game because the effort to put one together and just freeze crash and die was driving me crazy. I got my own server thinking it would fix the issue and it did not. I had to plan weekends to drive at 5 mph to move around even trying to drive at zone lines only to learn you sink in the sand. Then patch 1.21 came out. I am back in the game now, I drove a truck 50 mph to move my camp, wife got hit by a nuke and hit 100 mph in Humvee and got away. I drove from one coast to the next with just minor hiccups. So I just want to say THANK YOU for bring me back into the game.

Family and I are traveling around in caravan now moving camps. So again THANK YOU FOR FIXING CARS. Now the only thing I could think of would be maybe a Helicopter and Motorcycle. PLEASE!!! 

• Thanks 1

This will make a lot of people happy and hopefully bring people back to the game.  

Thank you dayz devs

I'm really happy to be able to drive too. I've always been a fan of cars on Day z, but it was programmed death : hours riding and death in a matter of minutes !!! start the car, drive a few meters, lock the screen and die !!!! A total pity !!!But yesterday I drove from the coast to the interior of the map and it didn't stop, I reached 45mph!!!!! The images are very smooth, I wanted to crash twice, but it quickly returned to normal without any damage!!! Wonderful!!!!!! I'm sure the next updates will improve even more!!!Congratulations !!! Now I can drive my car happily!!!! I would suggest using keys, it could be the handcuffs to lock the car doors and to start the car. To make it more interesting, each player could create their code in the key, only once, using some tool! It would look amazing!!!!!