Sign in to follow this  
Shuriken333

Killed in Debug Forest by a sniper

Date: 07/06/2012

Time: Around 9:15 AM EST

Server: Canada 2

Reason: Somebody killed me in debug forest

What was I doing: Somebody had dropped loot on the run out of debug forest, so I stopped to see what they dropped.

Details: I was looking at loot that somebody had dropped on the eastern run out of debug forest. While I was looking at it, 2 sniper rifle shots went off. I was killed with the second shot. Right after I said "who just f***ing killed me in debug forest?" (or something similar along those lines), a player with the name Martin disconnected, and 2 people started talking to me about it.

Date: 07/06/2012

Time: Around 9:15 AM EST

Server: Canada 2

Reason: Somebody killed me in debug forest

What was I doing: Somebody had dropped loot on the run out of debug forest' date=' so I stopped to see what they dropped.

Details: I was looking at loot that somebody had dropped on the eastern run out of debug forest. While I was looking at it, 2 sniper rifle shots went off. I was killed with the second shot. Right after I said "who just f***ing killed me in debug forest?" (or something similar along those lines), a player with the name Martin disconnected, and 2 people started talking to me about it.

[/quote']

Same thing happened to me last night when I had to use Canada 2 to get out of the debug plains. Those guys are just camping the debug forest on Canada 2 knowing that people go there to fix the issue with spawning in the debug plains

same here, i was just killed 5 minutes ago in the debug forest on canada 2

same here' date=' i was just killed 5 minutes ago in the debug forest on canada 2

[/quote']

Barely made it out of the forest alive last night. Tons of players camping the debug forest. If you use Canada 2 to fix the spawn bug make sure you waste no time running away or you will die. Just run, hide and figure out your direction later.

Can the dev team please do anything about this? A couple of bans would go a long way to deter the exploit.

Can the dev team please do anything about this? A couple of bans would go a long way to deter the exploit.

Nothing but truth here.