Sign in to follow this  
nitelife69

29m wait to log on - Seriously what are you thinking

So 4 times have tried to log on to the same character - everytime it glitches on the load in and freezes and everytime I have to switch off my damn Xbox reboot it and the wait for it to restart only to find that my wait time to get get ingame has increased - game is unplayable and glitched!  Sat with a fuzzy loading screen and switching off again to.............."disconnect warning session lost" FML and a big fucking yay and now 29m and 11s on my own dam private server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait time till I can try and log in again to the same response.

No idea what this was trying to achieve except pissing me off further,

Unacceptable and stupid.

Now my child cant get in!  Wonderful!!!!!

Anyone at Bohemia have a justification?  What am I exploiting other than PAYING and NOT playing on my own private server with my family and friends  (Who we now have had to buy 3 seperate Internet service providers so we can all log on at the same time to play your glitchy non functional game that wont load you because of a: "communication error" then claims a "session disconnect" to finally get into a game whereby it is raining so hard you cant play that then transitions to dark and slows play and then crashes your car when it starts bouncing like Snoops Cadillac in a 1990 rap video.   Wooooooo!

-  Thank you for your response Bohemia!  and your community engagement. Knobs!

Edited by nitelife69

When will ya'll console folk finally realize that console Dayz was an afterthought. It will never reach parity with the pc version. Ever. Not that the PC version is any better.