Spartangamer211

Nerfing Zombies

For awhile now I have believed that zombies are extremely broken being that they can hear me crouching from 20 miles away and just about everytime I get hit I start bleeding which is a major pain I also think some towns need a reduction in zombies being that the smallest towns can have so many zombies that it can be overwhelming hopefully I'm not the only one that has this issue and that someone higher up sees this and mabey can address these issues.

I think you'll find that most of people here would like to see more of zeds and making them stronger. They aren't hard to sneak past but you must sneak past, which means not holding shift while you. And if you are close to them they are supposed to hear you. Same goes for bleeding since they don't kill you just knock you out. 

• Like 1

They need buffed not nerfed. Let them chew on your body after knocking you out. If you die from it, you should turn into one too with all your gear on minus anything in your hands. Then you’ll have to find your zombie self to get back your gear. 

17 hours ago, Former Echo Trooper said:

They need buffed not nerfed. Let them chew on your body after knocking you out. If you die from it, you should turn into one too with all your gear on minus anything in your hands. Then you’ll have to find your zombie self to get back your gear. 

Well they aren't the brain eating type, they are the 28 days later beat you to a bloody pulp type. Maybe the level of damage the zeds do could increase the more inland we move, so that it's not too harsh on freshies who already struggle but is actually hard on geared survivors who have it too easy now. 

Say

Coast zombies stay the way there are

Middle of the map do more HP damage but leave you be as the coast one

Further north they hit even harder and leave you with a flashing red health

Military zeds kill you. 

Edited by General Zod