Sign in to follow this  
blueshorts44

Have they discussed any changes to the gun play/movement

I feel like 0.62 gun play required more skill and a more immersive experience and i believe that the current gun play is nothing but a place holder so that they could have gotten into full release faster than adding the more complex gunplay.

Oh and the movement are they slowing down things because at the moment I feel like im playing battle field with all these instant prones from running and prone to sprint in under a second

Edited by blueshorts44

Didn’t you already create a thread recently about inertia?   
They launched full release three years ago. Inertia was brought back in the last update. There’s no placeholders.  Inertia is intentional. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Didn’t you already create a thread recently about inertia?   
They launched full release three years ago. Inertia was brought back in the last update. There’s no placeholders.  Inertia is intentional. 

Yes but im asking if they've said anything on it. I dont think they have done enough though

I don't think they care enough to have two separate builds, one for consoles and another for PC and the PC community certainly hasn't shown they care about the gun play as there are mods that do increase the skill ceiling of it and yet you can't find a server running those mods that isn't empty.