Kyiara

Console Update 1.20

There goes the stability of the servers, servers are down, cannot find them. 

For Nitrado hosted Dayz Servers, please add the following from the dayz server.cfg file for Nitrado admins to use, just as you added network bubble parameters. maxPing being the most critical need.

pingWarning = 200;

pingCritical = 250;

MaxPing = 300;

serverFpsWarning = 15;

Console Stable 1.20 Update 4 - Version 1.20.155881 (Released on 08.03.2023)

If your community server was impacted by the duplicated objects through object spawner usage, we are highly recommending to wipe your server contents to assure game stability. Not following this procedure can result in severe instabilities.
After careful evaluation of 1.20 update, we have reached a decision not to wipe the official servers. We will reserve this for future updates that would require central economy changes later in the year.

FIXED

KNOWN ISSUES

• Weapons that in previous version were bugged due to loading a bullet from a ruined magazine need to chamber a bullet to function again

5 hours ago, Kyiara said:

If your community server was impacted by the duplicated objects through object spawner usage, we are highly recommending to wipe your server contents to assure game stability. Not following this procedure can result in severe instabilities.

Does this mean a full wipe of the entire server? Or is there a way to wipe just the loot whilst keeping bases and characters? 

1 hour ago, Stumpy Streams said:

Can you explain why my character falls through the map 

Hi, this is a known bug scheduled for a fix.You can also find some more info in this ticket.

• Thanks 1

Fix the Voip already. Players in Party chat cant hear other players in game. Let us at least hear the voip if we cant talk while using party with our teammates. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. I’m uk based and play on a Australian server and I had my doubt it was my ping. Personally I thought it has happened since you’ve added the connection symbols on the update. But all the best with repairs 

1 hour ago, Kyiara said:

Hi, this is a known bug scheduled for a fix.You can also find some more info in this ticket.

Sorry to hassle again. Did you know a rough time schedule it will be like this. Just laid down to loot. Fell through the map. Log out log back in. Lay down to take cover as in open ground. Bang back under the map within seconds on loading in. 

3pp is still a mess in the forest. 

please disable the nerf for all trees, bushes, low obstacles like roots and treestumps AND base objects (basic fences!)

it`s no fun to play right now!

Edited by RenDark2000
ad better video

Hi, I just noticed something in console coding. In Env files, multiple positions are duplicated in the files. Example in the file "wolf_territories.xml" I just tell you if it can help you, even if it's not your priority I think. A great pleasure to play DayZ !

On 3/8/2023 at 3:13 PM, GopnikSZN said:

Fix the Voip already. Players in Party chat cant hear other players in game. Let us at least hear the voip if we cant talk while using party with our teammates. 

Xbox has strict restrictions regarding this topic, but we are looking into ways to make it a better experience for you.

On 3/8/2023 at 4:28 PM, Stumpy Streams said:

Sorry to hassle again. Did you know a rough time schedule it will be like this. Just laid down to loot. Fell through the map. Log out log back in. Lay down to take cover as in open ground. Bang back under the map within seconds on loading in. 

It is scheduled for a fix, but it is too soon to say now when exactly it will be fixed.

On 3/8/2023 at 6:05 PM, RenDark2000 said:

3pp is still a mess in the forest. 

please disable the nerf for all trees, bushes, low obstacles like roots and treestumps AND base objects (basic fences!)

it`s no fun to play right now!

I will forward the feedback.

On 3/9/2023 at 5:17 AM, Drift13b88 said:

I am sure Geez would notice it anyway, but I forwarded it. 😉 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, Zyrroks said:

Hi, I just noticed something in console coding. In Env files, multiple positions are duplicated in the files. Example in the file "wolf_territories.xml" I just tell you if it can help you, even if it's not your priority I think. A great pleasure to play DayZ !

The message was forwarded to the devs.

I swear to god, if you add one more gun to this game without fixing cars freezing on console, I am going to sue your company.

• Haha 3

Console Stable 1.20 Update 5 - Version 1.20.155981 (Released on 28.03.2023)

FIXED

• Kick messages were displayed publicly on the server
  • Players met on a server were not properly displayed
  • Xbox: Fixed a game crash related to user login
  • Xbox: Individual characters were not properly displayed in the user's gamer tag
  • Xbox: After re-entering a suspended game, no disconnect message was displayed
  • Xbox: Switching profiles in the Constrained mode wouldn't switch the profile session
  • PlayStation: Entering the server browser without active internet connection could result in a crash
  • Confused 1

So the cars that were working with the 2nd hot fix? We’re just going to leave them as broke as ever right now?

Edit: Not trying to sound ungrateful, just frustrating I was actually really ecstatic that cars were “functioning” way better then they ever were. I could go 70kmh in some stretches and be fine. Then came the “fix” for the humvee gearbox and I can freeze up, crash and die at the blistering speed of 15kmh. Just set it back to update 2. To hell with the humvee gearbox.

Edited by Balboatowers1988
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hi, good morning. 

3 things to correct in this beautifull game.

1- X Ray, when u start the game in a server, u can see through everything.

2- Use cars, for so many People, ITS IMPOSSIBLE 

3- DUPLICATION , so many duppers,  the can have 1000000 items, without looting, only duplicating. SAD

Srry for my english. Cheers from Buenos Aires Argentina 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Is the combine action for controller players on the quick slot wheel be added back?

Edited by labestia32

Please as I have already reported can we have an update on cars. You may as well remove them as driving at 15 kph causing the ps servers to freeze. 

• Like 4

Need to fix character on main screen to show what he’s wearing on different account on Xbox like it used to be so people know what character they are logging into by seeing what he was last wearing instead of just seeing fresh spawn 

Hi 

just a quick question 

The trucks are better in a way but really struggle to get up the steep hills. And the worst thing is the engine light comes on then engine is knacked. 

1 hour ago, kolejantz said:

Need to fix character on main screen to show what he’s wearing on different account on Xbox like it used to be so people know what character they are logging into by seeing what he was last wearing instead of just seeing fresh spawn 

Having multiple accounts was not something intended for DayZ. While you are worried about what your 30 alts are wearing, I hope they figure out how to get rid and everyone can only play on one account