Kyiara

Console Update 1.20

4 hours ago, Paul Hayes said:

What about fixing being able to glitch through any wall?

Sorry bro, this will never be fixed. It's been an issue since literal day one and they've known about it. I think they just can't fix it(no disrespect, it must not be easy). Same with the duping.. it just exists. Sadly, it's why I stopped playing. Here's to Dayz 2!

On 3/28/2023 at 4:21 PM, Joshua Gullion said:

Having multiple accounts was not something intended for DayZ. While you are worried about what your 30 alts are wearing, I hope they figure out how to get rid and everyone can only play on one account

They need allow players to have multiple accounts (family, etc), but don't let them play in the same server from the same console. 

Only allowing one character from the console in a particular server should work. I don't know if the technology allows that though.

Can't see it happening though, it's been years and I've never seen the devs acknowledge the console specific issue.

On 3/28/2023 at 2:02 PM, KingofKevs said:

Sorry bro, this will never be fixed. It's been an issue since literal day one and they've known about it. I think they just can't fix it(no disrespect, it must not be easy). Same with the duping.. it just exists. Sadly, it's why I stopped playing. Here's to Dayz 2!

I just started playing DayZ again about 4mo ago after burning out from MW2 Platinum Gun grinding.

Our hiatus from DayZ was about 9mo, my friends and I member the ‘God Tent’ days and seeing loot floating across the sky and lagging servers out to no end! 

But I thought wall glitches and duping were remedied long ago.

I can't usa any Items, can't interact with things in the game world or use the quickslot wheel,  can't do poses or other animations, the only thing working is running, jumping, crouching, rolling, how do i fix this?

@Kyiara

Hi.

It's been a long time since patch 1.20 was released.

In the notes to the patch it is written:

Added: Launch parameter "storage" to define root folder for storage location ("-storage=") (Documentation)

Here are also several other broken links to the options documentation. Please publish documentation on the new options of the old patch.

Thank you in advance.