Sign in to follow this  
RadistR

The launcher does not show all Russian servers

All my friends noticed that in recent days the launcher has stopped showing Russian servers in the search. What happened? There are thousands of Russian servers, RP, PVE, PVP in the world of DayZ, but the launcher has stopped showing them in the search for Communities.

Edited by RadistR

Dear developers. 5 days have passed. The DayZ launcher still ignores the server with Russian ip addresses in the search. Can you comment on the situation in any way? Is this a problem, a bug, an accident? Or did you specifically disable the search for Russian ip addresses?

Before this problem, my launcher found about 9000-11000 servers, now, it is 2 times less, about 4500. So half of all DayZ servers in the world were Russian? Personally, I know about 40 role-playing servers (RP) on the subject of "Stalker". Tens of thousands of players play on these Russian servers. And these servers continue to work. But, the launcher refuses to show them in the search. Why? What is the reason? Please give some kind of answer.

Because Russians took the game of life and death too far. Besides that, since a lot of cheating software came from them it just serves them right.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

The launcher is pretty hosed right now. A workaround for players is to direct connect to an IP:Port.   Then exit when mods don't load.  Then go to recents.  Favorite your new target server.  Select that server and let the launcher set up the mods.

Let's see...  All regions seem to be infected.  Excess chinese servers.  Battlemetrics can find your server just fine.  The DayZ launcher is really primitive to begin with.  My money would be on bad actors from communist countries in eastern asia.

I wish that the launcher was better.  In order to really examine a community server you essentially have to join it.  Being able to filter out mods would help.  There's just so many terrible mods and servers out there, I'd like to be able to blacklist them in a number of ways.

• Beans 1

The DayZ launcher is absolute pants. I can have trouble finding servers less than a couple of hundred miles away. But 1000's? Yeah, no bother. 🙄

On 2/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, nemorus said:

Because Russians took the game of life and death too far. Besides that, since a lot of cheating software came from them it just serves them right. 

Are you an official of Bohemia or did someone ask you a question?

5 hours ago, nemorus said:

Let's see, its a "general discussion" category. Any questions?

I think I understand. I saw something similar once.

One person really wanted to go to the toilet, he rushed from side to side to get rid of the contents. He saw a tree and ran towards it. After some time, he noticed that he was not alone there, but it was already too late.

Do DayZ developers read this forum at all? Maybe they don't know about the global problem? Maybe we need to write somewhere else so that they fix the master servers? There is still no search for Russian servers in the launcher.