Dayz Hardcore Brasil

Dayz Official public hive server serious issues - Dayz SA - SP 5131

Hi Bohemia Interactive Studio,

I hope you are well.

I'm writing to you in regards to an official public hive server in Brazil.

This server is known as Dayz SA - SP 5131 - IP address: 31.214.158.196.

I have been playing Dayz Standalone since 2014 and I always followed the community in general, helping new players, building friendships, reporting bugs to the bohemia feedback tracker, etc.

I always wanted to contribute a little further with the DayZ on official servers, but I never found a proper opportunity to do so.

Recently I found that public hive servers also have server hosting rules on which server providers must abide. 

Some of those rules are:

• You may perform the following actions on your server 

◦ Restart server 5 times per day 

◦ View Admin Logs to enforce server rules or protect against cheating 

◦ Kick abusive players (harassment, cheating, exploiting bugs) 

As an experienced player currently playing on this official server it is safe to say that I've seen numerous cases of people using hacks, exploiting the game, being racist, misogynistic and prejudiced against other players.

I know that managing multiple servers is not an easy task, nor addressing multiple reports from different players from across the globe. So it is understandable that the act of identifying, kicking and banning malicious players is the role of the server administrator.

But the problem is that I never saw or knew someone with this role on an official server. 

So I would like to know if there is someone with that role on this server, and how could I communicate with that person to report the abuses that I record on the server.

And if that person doesn't exist, I would like to know why no one is taking care of the server, which is a paid service that costs you guys a lot.

Thank you,

Dayz Hardcore Brasil.

Edited by Dayz Hardcore Brasil

I want to say that there are many companies at the moment, but not all are reliable and convenient. By the way, I understand what the last person meant. I would like to stress that I also have websites and they need to be developed as well as possible. Therefore, I would like to mention that you can use this cheap windows vps provider to know more about the tools needed to improve the server. I think it helps develop the business, and every entrepreneur should think about how to get everything to perfection.