BAJQIQI

Randomly dead for no reason? me and my friend.

Hi we were playing on dayz official server SG6094 first person only server, with a bunch of people on it.

we were inside a secured base with zero opening, transferring loot to another containers. Both our screens went black simultaneously, with the "you are dead" text.

I had survived 35++ hours on that character on the same server, and to die to such bullcrap is just infuriating. 

What can be done? I spent days building that base, farming for gears, and many many more.

If so, then the only thing he can do is to find an unofficial server with active administration and start anew. Official servers are full of cheaters. Let's not call their garbage 'hacking' because they're not hacking, just using cheating software. They're google's lusers, not hackers.

Official servers only exist for marketing either way. Real "DayZ" started as a mod and must be modded. And don't get me wrong - there are cheaters on unofficial stage as well. But at least unofficial give a chance for some justice. Bohemia DOESN'T CARE if all their costumers will lose their time because of cheaters. They're proving it each day and with every update.

Career at Bohemia Interactive: making millions by selling defective products.

💈🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠💈

avoid high pop servers, play in medium or u can play community vannila servers without mods, there is a few good ones, but arent free of hackers too