Sheff

Defibrillator

I would suggest to put into play a defibrillator. After the killing of your partner, for 2-3 minutes. it can be resurrected with the blood of ~ 1000 (at the discretion of the developer). Of course such a thing would be a rare spawn, and only in hospitals. Defibrillator will occupy two cells for the equipment and its use will need to take it instead of weapons (primary or secondary is addressed to developers).

P.S. I know that my English is not perfect, but I hope no one has caused difficulties in the interpretation of the topic.

No, defibrillators are not undeathyfiers!

nooo, nothing for after death scenarios. I think there should be a defib, but only for advanced med procedures/ peeps very close to death, not actually dead though.

Between 0 and -500 blood, a player can be resurrected if they do not respawn, do not disconnect, and have been dead less than 45 seconds. Headshots will bring a player below the blood limit, as will massive pepperings. This may lead to some realistic situations of saving someone's life or bringing them back.

Interesting Idea. I give it a 2% chance of working, and that's after a .4% chance of making it into the game.