Father Time-482b893dbc798f64

Water nearly any time I near water I freeze and get kicked.

If I'm running toward a stream or creek my character freezes for a moment releases and then freezes again and kicks me from the game this has happened on numerus modded servers the same thing happens if I driving a vehicle. I have verified files mamy time to no avail. After I have been kicked I try to go back in and within seconds it kicks me. Any ideas I may try to avoid this it's getting frustrating.

Thanks 

Father Time 

I don't think running towards a stream causes issues, specifically.  If you're able to get into the game, verifying the files is not going to improve performance.

You didn't list any error codes.  It didn't give you any reason for being kicked?  

Non-modded servers don't have an issue?  What's your ping?

Thanks for the reply, there are no error codes it will just close the game. Theses are heavily modded servers, my ping remains constant below 100ms. After Dayz closes from one of these I can try and get back in the splash screen will appear and as soon as I get in like a 10th of a sec Dayz will close. I will then log into another server with no problems. I'm stumped.