halfdan34

server does not appear when adding more than 30 mods

I'm trying to create a server for dayz, and this is my first time trying it. I had a problem server not showing up in launcher search when adding above 30mods, but when I direct connect I can login. is there a maximum limit for mods? or is there something wrong i did? thank you

are the mods installed correctly? keys in place and start line correct? you can ad as many mods as you like as long as these are right.

Good evening, the server hasn't appeared for me either for days and I don't know what to do in the dayzlauncher if it appears without problems and the mods are all reviewed and fine, could you help me please, thanks.

The launcher is having some problems at the moment. You might have noticed that it will display literally thousands of nearly identical Chinese servers, most with unlikely high player slots and spoofed population (they show as full or high pop in the launcher although they are empty). It seems like all the fake and/or badly configured data these servers are sending to the launcher simply clogs it down so it can't complete its scan. Hence lots of legit servers will not show up at all - including my own and several known and popular high population servers. The only solution for the moment is to direct connect - and get booted for not having the right mods - find the server in the "Recent" tab and put it as favorite. Scanning for favourites in turn works as normal.

I believe the devs are very aware of this problem so hopefully there will be a fix soon. Am I correct @Kyiara?

Edited by Derleth
  • Thanks 1