Sign in to follow this  
Meshuggah (DayZ)

Tents useless?

What is the point with tents when everytthing gets deleted when server resets? So annyoing.. You go south to get blood bags etc. Set up a camp north and all for nothing. Annnnoying.

We have a camp full of tents that survive resets, the only time we lost stuff was when we were loading up just before a server crash. But everything else, when saved propperly (save tent like you have OCD) is fine.

Wish my bag and Character would save like my tent does... Lost sooooooooo many weapons and things to mr. monster bag, even weapons I've equipped.

Shouldn't lose anything if you save your tents properly and hide them well of course, also i reliable server is always good to have.

havent found a tent in a long time... last time i did, it was in a outhose, and i wasnt able to pick it up... which makes me wonder, how many tents that you see are dupped?

Well, I thought they took care of the dupped tents in 1.7.1.5. They deleted all the tents so that problem should be fixed. We have found a couple of tents the last few days.