CHUM CUM

Banned for apparently no reason?

I was on a modded vanilla server, and after just walking around I got the game banned. I have not cheated, and the only "cheating " I have used is WeMod for singleplayer games like borderlands or stardew. Please help

подобная тема. Вчера играл на мод сервере Ливония, вышел около 12 часов ночи. Сегодня захожу в 8 утра и у меня пожизненный бан DayZ. Жалоб на меня не поступало к админам сервера, играю я с 2019 года, наиграл почти 4ка часов и тут на тебе бан. 

I got the same problem I play Dayz since 2018 and I have 200 hours, but In this day I get banned from dayz without reason, I played in a moded server, no one sayed I'm a cheater in 200 hours and I got banned without reason

I also got banned approximately at the same time playing not even on the official server. I played dayz without any third-party programs

any clue on how you guys think we are able to fix this? I literally just got the game and wasn't cheating at all so I am very confused.

So, you got banned by BattleEye?  Can you give any more information?  

The default response is to contact Steam/battleeye. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Parazight said:

So, you got banned by BattleEye?  Can you give any more information?  

The default response is to contact Steam/battleeye. 

Yeah, so Last night I installed the game, was walking along the coast, and out of nowhere like 15 minutes in I was hit with a global ban. I didn't use cheats or hack or anything along that, I come from ps4 dayz and wanted to try it out on here "PC"  and I have contacted battle eye and submitted a ticket so now I guess I just play the waiting game. 

Edited by CHUM CUM

18 minutes ago, CHUM CUM said:

Now i got banned from PUBG WTF IS wrong with my shit man 

15 hours ago, CHUM CUM said:

the only "cheating " I have used is WeMod

There's your answer... probably.