Just Caused

Can I please get some assistance?

On 9/30/2022 at 2:16 PM, Just Caused said:

Its set to private by Geez. Bump.

Hey, If it was set to private by Geez, it means the ticket was acknowledged and looked into. Usually issues that were already reported are not getting answer but they are always looked into.

9 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Hey, If it was set to private by Geez, it means the ticket was acknowledged and looked into. Usually issues that were already reported are not getting answer but they are always looked into.

Geez's last message (which I think you can see?) is to reinstall drivers and DirectX, but that didn't work out. Decided to take my course of action in the end. Fixed it on my own by doing a full system wipe, which I desperately tried to avoid as I had way too much important software installed and licensed. 

Feel free to archive or leave this post as it is, as the issue is fixed.

Edited by Just Caused

32 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

Geez's last message (which I think you can see?) is to reinstall drivers and DirectX, but that didn't work out. Decided to take my course of action in the end. Fixed it on my own by doing a full system wipe, which I desperately tried to avoid as I had way too much important software installed and licensed. 

Feel free to archive or leave this post as it is, as the issue is fixed.

Hi, sorry, I couldn´t check it from the device I was currently on, so my answer was more general. 
I am happy it worked for you (even though sorry for the trouble).

• Beans 1

Hi.

If the problem was reinstalling everything but you didn't want to delete your previous installation, it would have been enough to clone the partition to another HD. I use 2 different PCs: 1 x daily activities and the 2nd for games. Even 2 different HDs on the same PC can do the job. it's a good habit that I learned with Windows 98 / Windows NT4 Workstation and even now that I only use W7x64, I always keep the 2 different uses separate, and also for games, I have + HD for different games. I know it may sound complicated and expensive, but it protects you for cases like this. Sorry to suggest it late, but I hope it will be useful to others in the future too.