Sign in to follow this  
Shadyf

New to the game, how often does it

Heyo, havent played since it was an Arma 2 mod, it seems somewhat different now as standalone - thinking of getting back into it because I really enjoy the content on twitch/yt. But apparently I just missed a discount on steam which would have been nice, just curious if its often discounted, which would help my wallet.. 

Also, is it worth getting the Livonia DLC when it goes discounted again? 

Hello @Shadyf

It does go on sale a few times during the year yes, I think maybe Christmas time will be the next one. You can also purchase on the bohima website so keep an eye on there for a sale too perhaps.

Livonia has just had quite an update with some new points of interest so I would definitely get that also if you can. 

7 hours ago, badnishant79 said:

I’ve reached the point where I own several D&D books that I read for the mechanics and artwork. I should add that I have never and have no intention of ever playing a roleplaying game.

Great first post and all. Welcome to the forums.  Please put down the peyote and slowly back away.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:16 AM, Shadyf said:

Also, is it worth getting the Livonia DLC when it goes discounted again? 

Yes.  Livonia is a great map!  The amount of attention and detail that is put into the map is impressive!  If you've played Dayz enough and plan on playing quite a bit more than I suggest picking it up when it is affordable.  🙂

• Haha 1