DarknessStorm

game Error 0x00040031

As the topic name says.

*You were kicked off the game

*login error

*login timed out

*authplayerloginstate

Just re-installed Original DayZ (not Experimental) and installed mods for chosen server.

There're a bunch of similar threads and none of them were solved bu dev's staff.

So... there's no other choice for me, but to create another one. (and i'll do that each time for each same error on every server when i'll get it).

screenshot provided.

Spoiler

6aTNN4T.png

Edited by DarknessStorm

15 minutes ago, DarknessStorm said:

As the topic name says.

*You were kicked off the game

*login error

*login timed out

*authplayerloginstate

Just re-installed Original DayZ (not Experimental) and installed mods for chosen server.

There're a bunch of similar threads and none of them were solved bu dev's staff.

So... there's no other choice for me, but to create another one. (and i'll do that each time for each same error on every server when i'll get it).

screenshot provided.

Hide contents

6aTNN4T.png

I've been receiving the exact same errors throughout the week, and I did make a report on this 3 days ago and I've heard nothing back yet. Must be busy in the offices, idk. Eventually, what worked for me is to uninstall the entirety of my game files and re-install, then run the launcher and then validate game files via steam. Now the only errors I receive is when a server restarts (or stops) and then I receive an Authentication Error - Never the less, I can still run the game. Just remember this game is in BETA and you agreed to these terms upon the purchase of the game.

That's what worked for me, I hope this works for you.

Edited by DanMikee

17 minutes ago, DanMikee said:

Just remember this game is in BETA and you agreed to these terms upon the purchase of the game.

Heh. 

So, when the game officially leaves beta, we should expect fully functional systems, right?

Whenever someone says that they reinstall something in order to fix a dayz problem, instant eye rolling happens.  It’s probably the game and not your system. 

did you even try to release/renew your ip?

57 minutes ago, DarknessStorm said:

It's not beta, or i can't see such state in game description.

Game released: 2018.

it came out of alpha with 1.0 

22 hours ago, Parazight said:

So, when the game officially leaves beta, we should expect fully functional systems, right?

Whenever someone says that they reinstall something in order to fix a dayz problem, instant eye rolling happens.  It’s probably the game and not your system. 

Nobody should expect a fully furnished and polished game upon the finished release, as no game is perfect.

I gave this person some advice as to what to do that had worked for me, in hopes that would work for him - I don't claim this is a perminant fix.

2 hours ago, DanMikee said:

Nobody should expect a fully furnished and polished game upon the finished release, as no game is perfect

No. Everyone should expect a finished product upon the finished release.  That’s what finished release means. That precedent has existed for some time now. Further, Microsoft and Sony were only willing to accept a product in a finished state.   So, BI has made the claim that the title is finished. So we hold them accountable for making this. 

All console cartridge games that can’t receive updates are in a finished state. 

The game is not in beta.  

The game left ‘beta’ after a very short time having many glaring issues in order to get that console cash flow. Ask anybody. Where have you been?

The OP, and others, have mentioned that they tried your suggestion. It didn’t work.  Did you read any of the related posts?

• Thanks 1

i've finally figured what is the case of this stupid error: Blocking by servers of certain IP intervals

many of dayz servers have something like this. For example, you can't auth when you have France IP, but you can, when you change it to Spain IP. 

what i must ask: WHY the hell the players must find the cases for errors for their own, and not the game devs?> no help from them was even here. F devs.

Edited by DarknessStorm