DayzDayzFanboy

Head torches

Can't find any way to turn these on anymore. Did they break on the last update? 

11 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Can't find any way to turn these on anymore. Did they break on the last update? 

if you are on pc then it's L key, at least it is for me anyway. if you are on console it's triangle tap on ps4/ps5 and should be Y button on xbox controllers. I also used to access the turn on function through the radial menu.

7 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

if you are on pc then it's L key, at least it is for me anyway. if you are on console it's triangle tap on ps4/ps5 and should be Y button on xbox controllers. I also used to access the turn on function through the radial menu.

Yeah, I'm on xbox. The radial hotbar option is no longer there, and Y doesn't work either. I don't even get the option to turn it on when I'm holding it. Pristine condition and pristine battery with charge on it. Really odd. 

Edit... I'm an idiot. Thought the battery was full. It was empty. Doh! 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

20 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, I'm on xbox. The radial hotbar option is no longer there, and Y doesn't work either. I don't even get the option to turn it on when I'm holding it. Pristine condition and pristine battery with charge on it. Really odd. 

Edit... I'm an idiot. Thought the battery was full. It was empty. Doh! 

hahaa no problem dude that has happened to me more than a few times in playstation mate. the battery shows full in the slot but once removed goes to empty 🤣 its a bug that's been around for a while. glad you got it sorted 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

hahaa no problem dude that has happened to me more than a few times in playstation mate. the battery shows full in the slot but once removed goes to empty 🤣 its a bug that's been around for a while. glad you got it sorted 👍 

Ah, wasn't aware of that bug.