Sign in to follow this  
Commando_Kain

Issues with CLE (Central Loot Economy) Not Respawning Loot.

I am having an Issue with the CLE not spawning loot back into an area after it has been looted completely. I have tested this for days now on my modded server In an attempt to just give the CLE time to cycle. with no solutions found. So I set up a vanilla server in case there was a syntax error that I missed (Even though I validated all of my types.xml files) and they passed.

I have been able to get loot to spawn on initial start-up just fine as well as on restarts just fine. I have studied the Wikis on the globals.xml ,cfgeconomycore.xml, economy.xml & types.xml best I can tell is the "<lifetime></lifetime>" variable in the types only counts after you pick up an item and put it down then move the character the whatever the assigned distance in the globals.xml is set to for the "CleanupAvoidance" variable. Although I found many forums stating that the "<lifetime></lifetime>" variable is supposed to count for item sitting in there loot spawn location as well. this does to seem to be the case as when you change the variable to something like this "<lifetime>10</lifetime>" the loot simple stay there and does not recycle after 10 seconds. 

So I say all that to say this. My Issue is when an area gets looted the loot does not come back until the server restarts. Does anybody know how to fix this??

UPDATE** 

I have the <lifetime></lifetime> of Items working however once the life time expires and the items despawn. The CLE does not spawn loot back in at all the entire map goes blank and stays that way. Something to Note is that as a testing set up i have all Items in the game on the same life time. so naturally when all of the items life time expires at the same time the map should be void of loot. And that is what I am seeing. But I am not seeing loot come back with <restock> set to 5 seconds, or any amount of time I put in that field. What causes the CLE to crap out?

I had this issue also. Check the log files when the server boots to make sure all the files, especially the types.xml file loads correctly. I ended up having to redo the entire server. Everything always validated, but wouldn't load correctly.