Sign in to follow this  
jwilson200695

Mic WILL NOT work in DayZ ONLY???

My mic will literally work in all other games and software besides DayZ. I have been troubleshooting and researching solutions to fix the issue for literally over 10 hours but nothing has worked yet. so small simple fixes isn’t gonna work here, like(make sure it’s selected as default mic, check steam to make sure it is the mic selected, uninstall DayZ and reinstall it, uninstall steam…., reinstall drivers, update drivers) ALL of these things I have done numerous times. I’m trying to find someone that had the same issue and found out how to fix it. I have windows 11 and am using a usb yeti mic. I’ve also tried the mic on my head(steel series artics 7) and it won’t work with either of them. Hopefully someone has the solution cause I am really wanting to get back into DaYZ Mod but without being able to interact with people it’s pointless. I can hear people in the game but they can’t hear me. Even when it’s on voice activated it doesn’t work. The threshold doesn’t even move so the game isn’t picking up the mic at all.

been looking for a Solution as well , came across nothing within the 6 days ive been looking , i have zero audio thru the game an man does it bother me.