BLOODY CZE

Event police cars

Hello, I need advice on how to get rid of the event's police cars, I've tried everything from turning them off, deleting them from the event doesn't help, they keep appearing randomly on the map not only at their positions but also in buildings, since update 1.16 I can't turn these cars off all the time I spawn regardless of the settings 😞 after reinstalling the server, the police car settings last for a maximum of a couple of restarts and reappear on the map in large numbers and not only cars from the Chernarus map but also from the Livonia map, what I don't understand... where could be the problem and what can help me?

<active>0</active> did u set it to zero in the events.xml under "<event name="StaticPoliceCar">"?

that should stop spawning them in. try vanilla missionfiles and only edit that part.

On 8/19/2022 at 3:18 AM, etwas said:

<active>0</active> did u set it to zero in the events.xml under "<event name="StaticPoliceCar">"?

that should stop spawning them in. try vanilla missionfiles and only edit that part.

it doesn't work.. i tried almost everything

try removing the police cars from the types.xml and the events removed from the events.xml and cfgeventspawns.xml

literally remove all trace of them.

i had to do that to get rid of them