Sign in to follow this  
wewerenordz

1pp official player looking for help..

Hello.

I play on dayz official servers only as a solo and I survive well. I love the game. I have a *small* base that wouldn't be worth it to raid but I have 6 Alt accounts that store all of my real loot with the intent of getting more on sale, so I can potentially be kitted all the time. Most of the time I'm running around light however because I'm always solo and I have to rat.

I have friends that want to play too but the game does have a harsh learning curve and they simply give up before figuring it out. I'm confident that if I had other experienced players to play with my friends would enjoy their time more.

I do not play carebear boosted loot private servers that have admins that regulate bullying. I'm the type of gamer that is the reason the weak go to community servers.

Hi,

I am solo also only on vanilla servers and have a good survival rate 🙂 Keen to team up if you are?

Guys. I’d love to team up. Been playing solo for a while and gets kind of boring, especially when you get a certain level of loot and then end up running into squads…

add me on steam or reply here and I’ll invite you guys.

coogzlfc