solus84

Seattle 47, Got some hackers..

Just blasted a hacker that was riding bitch on his boyfreinds 4 wheeler.. your loot makes it completely obvious TheAdventurer (FYI) NVG,GPS, MP5SD, 10x MP5SD, PDW with PDWSD mags and survivor skin..... no food, drink or medicine , ect.. Please for the love of this mod check logs and ban him..:dodgy:

Don't waste dev's time on some bullshit accusation. Do you know what hacking is? Obviously he got gear-lifted by his friend(s)

Don't waste dev's time on some bullshit accusation. Do you know what hacking is? Obviously he got gear-lifted by his friend(s)

Excuse me, Im sorry disregard this post we have a baddass over here! You know what? Hang your self David Carradine style, thanks that is all the input needed from you. (like I said check logs) if I'm wrong ban me.

if he had pdwsd mags' date=' he was a hacker, either way, OP is the shit.

[/quote']

**FIXED**

You're sad' date=' son. Why you heff to be mad? It's only a game.

[/quote']

shhhhshh just hold in the stupid.. you can do it.... I am reporting a hacker, I will dumb it down for you... (A cheater)..like I said check the logs.. now please quit breathing little fella!

bump this this is gear he got from people

Wai u heff to be med?

yup you got me:@ ding ding ding ding we have a winner... now please join your brother and smother yourself with stupid..

Solus. You need to start taking those morphine injectors, calm down.

Hackers happen. It sucks yes, but the good in this game out weights the bad.