Pirilampo-7bba2bef23275432

Does the B.I company have any plans to combat the large number of hacks on vanilla servers?

Hi! I'm another fan and sufferer of this incredible game since 2013, and even searching here on the forum, I didn't get any clear answer. Does the B.I company have any plans to combat the large number of hacks on vanilla servers? There is nothing more discouraging in the game than dying for someone who simply shoots and hits 4 people, or who knows everyone's position, and kills at an unrealistic distance.. all these facts we have filmed.. But the idea of the post is if the company really has any plans to combat this problem.

8 hours ago, Pirilampo-7bba2bef23275432 said:

Hi! I'm another fan and sufferer of this incredible game since 2013, and even searching here on the forum, I didn't get any clear answer. Does the B.I company have any plans to combat the large number of hacks on vanilla servers? There is nothing more discouraging in the game than dying for someone who simply shoots and hits 4 people, or who knows everyone's position, and kills at an unrealistic distance.. all these facts we have filmed.. But the idea of the post is if the company really has any plans to combat this problem.

The only way to avoid hackers is playing on console

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

The only way to avoid hackers is playing on console

There are hackers on console servers aswell, just way less than on PC.

Best bet is to find a community vanilla server that fits your needs with trustworthy admins.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eZthetic said:

Best bet is to find a community vanilla server that fits your needs with trustworthy admins.

Easy less as in extremely rare. Rare enough to be non existent. As for community, good luck finding a populated hardcore server. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, eZthetic said:

I play on console and the only issues I've experienced are players exploiting glitches, but they're few and far between, and generally get patched out quickly enough.