KalinaCat

Specific community servers freezing after countdown.

Question

I am playing Xbox PC gamepass CLOUDPLAY. I can play any official server just fine. I can play most community servers fine. I've come across this issue where it starts with my character not being able to pick up anything, open doors etc. Once this happens, I will not be able to get in that server anymore. It will "freeze" after the countdown on the blurry scene. When this first started I would be able to join the server but all players were invisible to me and I was invisible to them. I couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear me. The animals and zombies were frozen but I could still be killed by them. Now I am getting all sorts of errors that I didn't get before when this start. One is a BIOS 0x00050009, the other is BIOS 0x00050018 and also the same BIOS 0x00050009 when I go to try my favorite list. I tried reinstalling the Xbox app but this did not work. I have no clue how else to fix this because it's on the cloud. I can't play with my friends because the servers they play on have been doing this to me one after another. For reference, the current server I am trying to play one has another sister server which is basically the same. No issue getting on to that one and playing.

10 answers to this question

Hi, could you please provide us with the complete error messages you are seeing, as well as the server you are trying to access? Alternatively you can also set up a ticket at our feedback tracker and DM me with the ticket number.

30 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hi, could you please provide us with the complete error messages you are seeing, as well as the server you are trying to access? Alternatively you can also set up a ticket at our feedback tracker and DM me with the ticket number.

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I am trying to open a ticket on the link you provided , I am on mobile and cannot find the "star at the top right" to click on to start it. It won't even let me log in , it keeps saying my email and password is wrong even though they are not. I reset my password but it still will not recognize my account. I do not understand what is going on. I am okay with posting everything but the server name on this current thread. Can I DM you that separately? 

22 hours ago, KalinaCat said:

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I am trying to open a ticket on the link you provided , I am on mobile and cannot find the "star at the top right" to click on to start it. It won't even let me log in , it keeps saying my email and password is wrong even though they are not. I reset my password but it still will not recognize my account. I do not understand what is going on. I am okay with posting everything but the server name on this current thread. Can I DM you that separately? 

Sure.

I am having what sounds like the same issue. Bios error when first loading up the game, find my server, then it freezes after countdown. Official servers seem to work but the community ones either freeze after countdown on the blurry screen with the character in the background or de-sync when playing such as not being able to access inventory or open doors. 

I am having the exact same issue, limited to specific servers. While playing I become unable to interact with objects or my inventory, then after logging out and logging back in I am dumped to the blurry title screen after the loading countdown and stuck there permanently. Sometimes when I restart the game I get a bios or communication error. This has persisted over reinstalling dayz and even resetting my Xbox to factory settings. It has happened on 2 accounts for the community server I play on. 

Same thing happening to me with xbox normal an cloud play on some modded community servers. I suspect it caused by incorrect mods, like syntax errors in modded xml and json files. E.g. I tried on my nitrado server I purchased for tests and was kind of able to recreate issue when trying custom load outs by using example from bohemia site to ad AK load out. When using it my char would experience these issues and only server wipe would restore proper functionality. 

So did the just give up on this issue or is it not fixable Because now it happened to me and I haven't been able to play a game I bought I haven't played day z in almost 2 months now and it's sad

Still nothing. This is a major issue and still the devs haven't addressed or fixed the issue. People have been complaining for years and no update. I've been facing this issue for a month on xbox

Just got an Xbox series x and was pumped to play dayz on it but getting this exact issue. Can load into official, but get permanent desync after 2-3 minutes. Loading into a community server will just get me stuck on the character main menu screen. Driving me insane, please fix this!!