Sign in to follow this  
Youlaseas

????

Do Bohemia Staff actualy look at these Forums or is this just a void for us to post our problems to be forgotten and we expected to just Pay for a product we cant use and wait for the next Money dump with no product.

I have restarted my PC twice, installed and uninstalled the Day z game 3 times and its not fixed !!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

I load day z up in steam and in DAYZSA (try both options out) I pick a server and load in (Setup DLC's and Mods and Join) its official so no mods or DLC's needed. Click and go . . . Nothing happens.

Go to load into the same server again, same options however this time when I click Setup DLC's and Mods and Join it pops a message up saying

"The already running game needs to be restarted in order to load required mods only and unload the rest"

WTF is this Bohemia, Why is your game so fecking hard to play, Not to mention once you do fix all these problems and manage to load in to an official server, More than likely to last less than 5 mins, as a Hacker will shoot you from across the map and end your journey