Sign in to follow this  
Youlaseas

FIX THE GAME

Hello again Bohemia,

So another new issue preventing people from playing your game. Go to join a server, battle eye loads, then nothing happens . .. wait a few minutes, still nothing so try to rejoin the same server, Pop up telling me

"The already running game needs to be restarted in order to load required mods only and unload the rest."

WTF is this about. Stop making such shitty changes to the game, Bandages on feet and face, and actually make it so people can load into the game without having to become a part time programmer. 

You even have the fucking audacity to basically take the £45 from people, and say TY fuck off no returns, Enjoy trying to play our broken game, Oh and by the way if you do get it working, and manage to play, somebody will be fresh spawn camping anyway so get programming to get your walking simulator up and running. . . . .

Utter joke of a company, I thought Blizzard was the worst, but you are competing well

• Like 1

And before any cretin says "use DayzSA!!!!!" I have tried that also and still same issue. 

No wonder people still play Skyrim etc, probably the last game that was ever made complete, instead of this modern day pump and dump shambles