SoullessSibyl

Cannot remove full barrel from truck

I have 4 barrels full of planks in my truck and I cannot get them out since update 1.17 launched! Used to hold “X” (Xbox) to drop it on the ground but that doesn’t work. Anyone figured out how to get full barrels out of trucks? Plz help?! Thanks! 

dunno about xbox, but on pc it was never possible to move non-empty barrels without using mods. maybe they fixed this for console now. and it makes sense to empty the barrel before u are able to move it (weight).

On PlayStation you can no longer hold the square button to drop full barrels out of the barrel slots on the truck. You have to move it with the x button from the barrel slot to the vicinity or ground. There is probably something similar for x box. 

• Like 1

NO YOU DONT...  Go into the inventory standing really close to the back of the truck.  select the barrel- full -in truck, right trigger it up to vicinity.  make sure you have room to move your truck or you need to reload the barrel lol

On 5/20/2022 at 1:59 PM, Krycek84 said:

On PlayStation you can no longer hold the square button to drop full barrels out of the barrel slots on the truck. You have to move it with the x button from the barrel slot to the vicinity or ground. There is probably something similar for x box. 

this is correct 👍

On 5/20/2022 at 1:59 PM, Krycek84 said:

it's actually right trigger for xbox