SiN1SteR _SIREN

Free to play weekend on Sony Playstation 4 and 5

Hey guys do you think Bohemia should try a free to play weekend to see if they might get more players? I reckon as a guy who loves ARK and Rust they might get alot of new players to buy the game but id also like to try the game before i buy it as its hella expensive in south africa to buy these games. Please Bohemia give us a free to play weekend PLEEEEAAASSSEE!!!

Nah, the games a pile of dog shit mate, soooo many issues trying to even load into this game on PC (not sure if same issues translate over to Consoles) that tied in with the toxicity of players would put those people trying the game off, therefore losing Bohemia potential money on those people that might of spent £45 to try it out then come to terms with these issues

2 hours ago, Youlaseas said:

soooo many issues trying to even load into this game on PC (not sure if same issues translate over to Consoles) 

No issues loading in on console, at least xbox and I'm on og xbox one. Game running pretty well currently. Some complaints about camera sensitivity from the twitch shooter players, but it looks like today's patch fixed that.