Sign in to follow this  
steam-76561199086866730

HACKERS

Me and my friends just died to Hacker in the official with everything recorded. How long will the Company turn a blind eye to HACKERS? Official servers are infested with HACKERS, HACKERS, HACKERS. Ridiculously wasted gamer hours. I own 2900 hours. Livonia Server 5204.

Find yourself a community server that fits your needs with trustworthy admins and a working report system. Problem solved 😊

On 4/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, eZthetic said:

Find yourself a community server that fits your needs with trustworthy admins and a working report system. Problem solved 😊

Sooooo, basically Do not rely on Official servers, Imagine the OFFICIAL servers being unable to detect and remove hackers over Community servers, shows how much Bohemia simply do not give a F as soon as they have our £45.

Utter shambles of a company, Russians cant handle a war, but they can Run Tarkov no probs. . . Just a lack of care for the product and customer, that is all

Let’s join reality for a minute. 

cyber crimes are way beyond the scope of Bohemia Interactive.  Read a news feed once in your life. 

These people are not hackers. Let’s not give them that much credit. They are toddlers with purchased scripts.  None of these people could count in base 16 if their life depended on it. 

Edited by Parazight
  • Beans 1

'None of these people could count in base 16 if their life depended on it.'

Really made me laugh mate, put a massive smile on my face, Thank You Sir.

5 hours ago, Youlaseas said:

Sooooo, basically Do not rely on Official servers, Imagine the OFFICIAL servers being unable to detect and remove hackers over Community servers, shows how much Bohemia simply do not give a F as soon as they have our £45.

Utter shambles of a company, Russians cant handle a war, but they can Run Tarkov no probs. . . Just a lack of care for the product and customer, that is all

Why do you think they have an external anti-cheat software, it's easy to just bounce people over to battleye by saying "not our responsibility". Pretty sure they COULD have better anti-cheat, but they don't want to because that would require massive ressources from the team and that would mean less content updates which they seem to focus on still.