Sign in to follow this  
triggie x_o

"Start engine" not available

Hello everyone.
So I bought DayZ yesterday.. decided to get the original game after a little "tryout" on cracked version. I absolutely fel in love with the game so me and my friend, we decided to get own server.
I got some experience with games and modding after playing Valheim, Conan Exiles and Skyrim with mods, so we really wanted some extra features. We got like 11 mods on the server, everything runs smooth except one issue.
And that drives us crazy - theres no "start engine" option after we enter a vehicle. First I thought its just one bugged vehicle, but then I found another one and there was the same issue.. when u enter the car, theres just one option and thats exiting the car. Simply no way to start its engine. And yes... all vehicle parts are pristine. Nothing is damaged nor ruined. Spark plugs, radiator filled with water, battery fully charged, got enough fuel, the car is pristine! - even got both lights working ^^
Aaaanyway.. i did some research and when I spawn the vehicle via Community online tools mod as admin, the car is fully operational. Sooo.. im wondering if thats not an issue caused by some mod on the server.

Mods list: Trader, CF, Dabs Framework, DayZ Expansion ( + Core, Licensed, Vehicles and Book), Community online tools, IRP Land Rover Defender 110, Windstrides Clothing Pack.

Also.. I've ben messing around with "types.xml", but i was JUST editing the lifetime.. like changing "<lifetime>3</lifetime>" to "<lifetime>3888000</lifetime>", everything was done exactly according the YT tutorials. The only other change in the "types.xml" folder was adding the rubles to the loot pool which I suppose has nothing to do with my issue.

Soooo..
- world cars doesn't work.. simply no way to start the engine.
- spawned cars via the community online tools work just fine.

Anyone ever experienced this issue? or know how to fix that please?
Thanks in advance! :)