Homeschooliazon

Please Fix this Official server

My favorite way to play is official 1pp hardcore. BUT it is unenjoyable because of bad server performance. There are 3 non livonia EU servers. EU DE 1297 always has a queue of at least 10. This wouldn't be a problem if the server wouldn't randomly kick you or your friends during shootouts or anything else you were doing, banishing you to a queue of at least 10, last time i was in a q of 15 and just straight up stopped playing.

Here are the alternatives: The 366-something named servers. They both lag like no tomorrow. Other players are a literal slideshow. They don'T walk, they teleport. frozen for half a second in one spot, then they appear 4 meters ahead, and then the same thing over and over, this is how people move on this server. Imagine shooting someone who teleports from spot to spot with unconnected movements.

This has been the state of these servers for OVER A YEAR, If i remember it right this was going on two years ago aswell. Not to mention that cars will guaranteed fly into the sky and are undriveable on 366-servers because of the extreme lag.

The least thing Bohemia could do is provide PLAYABLE game servers for its game, other than that I love the setting and direction of the game 🙂

You might aswell wipe the 366 servers in Europe, yes people will be upset about theirs bases being gone but at least we will have more than one playable EU 1pp official server if that removes the lag.

The 366 servers are NL ones and they are absolutely garbage, I'm in UK so not far, on 250mb/s cable connection and I can't play on them either. 

3 hours ago, Tristan Cooper said:

Put in a ticket, or maybe you just got bad internet.  

I can guarantee you its the server.