Thomas74

Sound problem

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a sound problem when i'm playing Dayz. I have not the same sound beetween the first and the third person view. For exemple, at the first person i don't have the sound of my foot steps or other sounds of the character : cough, hunger, when i'm shooting it's like the sound come from so far and other things.

I tried many times to fix it with uninstall the game or other sound settings, but nothing work..

Have you got any solutions for me ? 

Thanks a lot ! 

Did you find any solutions? I'm having the problem that i cant hear the sounds that my character makes. Even though I fix or uninstall the game the problem persist.

Thanks in advance

Did you try adjusting the up and down arrows?  For PC game adjustment?

On 2/18/2022 at 2:12 PM, Parazight said:

Did you try adjusting the up and down arrows?  For PC game adjustment?

What exactly do you mean by that? The up and down arrow keys adjust VOIP range in game, they have no effect on player sounds like footsteps or gunshots. 

Has anyone found a solution to this weird sound bug? I somehow have this issue after joining a server for the first time in a few weeks on a character with some loot. I tried F11 and that didn't fix it. I rebooted, verified steam files, re-installed game, tried to play with my sound device, checked for driver updates. I have no clue how this issue started or how to fix it. Bohemia, pls help.