EliteCombat09

Gas Masks On Belt

Hello Bohemia So I'm wanting to wonder that if in some future update you could make it to where ? Nwe could add gas masks on to our belt I think it would add some realism and it wouldn't take up space in our inventory 

• Like 2

On 1/15/2022 at 2:34 PM, EliteCombat09 said:

Hello Bohemia So I'm wanting to wonder that if in some future update you could make it to where ? Nwe could add gas masks on to our belt I think it would add some realism and it wouldn't take up space in our inventory 

I actually think this would be a cool feature that wouldn't be super hard to implement, could maybe be added into the spot for a canteen on your belt.

Fully support this idea, too many time I had gas drop on my head when I was in a building with not enough time to get away, there is no way you can see the flair and you can't always hear the artillery, not only should we be able to attach the gas mask to the belt but (and this was already suggested) there should be also a warning over the portable radio. Lets face right now 95% of players will not pick up the radio. This will give it utility and who knows maybe even provide some distraction from killing one another. 

Edited by General Zod

Maybe medical/ NBC belt or small-medium backpack - Attachable medkit (red medkit = bad for camo, but offers storage) and gas mask? 

I still find it funny how hunting vest can only take one single fishing hook... like come on...
Wish we had more clothes that have specific slots for specific tools or even compartments.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 1

I think we need more improvisation, for example introduction of clip hooks would be great, combined with a rope you could make a DIY holster for something like a gas mask. If you were in a scenario where there is areal risk of having combat gas deployed at any location at any time you would definitely improvise a way to have a gas mask with you without it taking up so much space in your inventory. 

• Beans 1