puppetbrown

Survival/Scavenger pals

Completely addicted to this game for right now. I usually play @18:00-22:00 most nights, EST. Two different characters: one on Official Livonia Server US NY, the other on Community DayOne 1.15. I play for immersion, and love going to the woods. Hoping to hunt a bear soon, or find a boar. I've run into a couple of peoples' stash but I add to them, or leave messages spelled out in stuff, like "H i". Would love to have some scavenger buddies. 

Looking for somebody with a shovel that would like to build a base, then move on to cars. I have several caches in a couple different places with tons of stuff, just no shovel. Ready to start building but it's tough by yourself and I've seriously scavenged hardcore for days for a shovel. Now I'm just cycling through sheds waiting for a spawn. You could pretty much keep everything we build up when I eventually get burned out on the game and ditch it, so it's a win-win, just don't be a jerk.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 5:00 PM, puppetbrown said:

Completely addicted to this game for right now. I usually play @18:00-22:00 most nights, EST. Two different characters: one on Official Livonia Server US NY, the other on Community DayOne 1.15. I play for immersion, and love going to the woods. Hoping to hunt a bear soon, or find a boar. I've run into a couple of peoples' stash but I add to them, or leave messages spelled out in stuff, like "H i". Would love to have some scavenger buddies. 

Looking for somebody with a shovel that would like to build a base, then move on to cars. I have several caches in a couple different places with tons of stuff, just no shovel. Ready to start building but it's tough by yourself and I've seriously scavenged hardcore for days for a shovel. Now I'm just cycling through sheds waiting for a spawn. You could pretty much keep everything we build up when I eventually get burned out on the game and ditch it, so it's a win-win, just don't be a jerk.

I'm pretty new to the game and wouldn't mind someone to hang with, I'm down.

If anyone's interested send me a PM 🙂 I'm GMT+1 (UK).

i just bought the game the other day so id be down to playing and learning....shoot me a message on discord....coastied#2898